The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

A HUGE THANK YOU . . .

Some of us still rode.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

I’ve finally caught up on some sleep after a seriously crazy wedding last night.

Michelle and I had such an awesome time with you guys! It was great meeting everyone! Billy said it perfectly, it feels like we’ve known you guys for 10 years.

K2, I was showing everyone the video of you on my phone. I hope you’ve feeling a little bit better. Although you missed a day of riding, you have gone down in Boardworld Shred history.

Ullr Pride boys, I was photo bombing photos all night at the wedding. Doing my best deep voice Mika impersonation… “PHOTO BOMB!” When we were at Balmoral Beach with the bridal party getting photos, the bride and groom were getting photos, just the two of them. I photo bombed it good! Romy (the bride) says to me, “Jeremy, as much as we love you, get out my photo!!” You boys are a bad influence… #### YEAH! LOL

Seriously guys, this Shred was unreal! Thank you, each and every one of you, for making it such a special and fun event! Thank you for making the huge effort of getting down (or up for the Mexicans) to the inaugural Boardworld Shred.

I’m going start a new thread later today: Boardworld Shred Wrap Up 2011. I want to use that thread from thank yous (to the sponsors), a place we can post all the photos, tell stories etc. That will be the thread we show to the sponsors. Stay tuned.

shaka

F*** Yea!!!

heh heh heh heh

Yep a big thank you from me to Jez and Michelle and Spaz and everybody else for organising and making a noob like me feel very welcome. I’ll definitely be going to the perisher Shred next year. Hopefully I’ll scoop the most improved prize.

MU MU…the second one’s just for the Chapster.

thanx so much jez and michelle and 2 every1 that came!! was the most amazing week i have ever had at the snow, so many memories that will never b forgotten and so many new friends 2 go shred with!!! cant wait 2 do it all over again next year