The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 - The Official Thread

Right on!

Pm me your number Billy!!!

Have a look what we’re doing today!!

Last night at the shred :-(

I have had the best time and meet so many awesome ppl, cheers guys F@€k Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Billy - 17 September 2011 11:15 PM

Yeahhhhh lol shaka

Well I enjoyed my day at the Boardworld Fishing Trip shred!!!

Thanks for a great day all!!! Thanks Mizu for the pressure to do a burnout!!!

NO worries haha thanks for the chips!

LOL I had to contribute to the shred somehow!!!

finally at home.. shattered after one of the best weekends ever.

Thanks to all for making it so damn good..

“F*** YEAH!!!!!”

Today’s cruisy events:

Beautiful sunny day in Jindy

Getting the rods ready, K2 what are you wearing LOL!!!

Rods are in!

Three cars, Three states, Three of the same Boardworld Stickers in the exact same place!

For one final bit of Shred mayhem, beeseekay and I went on a BW stickering mission. Pics to come.

Billy - 18 September 2011 04:26 AM

Have a look what we’re doing today!!

Didja Catch anythin?

Just got home after my last day at The Shred. Myself and Snowdragon were the only 2 on the mountain that didn’t have to leave that day, weren’t injured or weren’t too hung over to ride… *coughs Finney*

It was so awesome to finally meet everyone in person. Everyone was so cool to hang and shred with. Props to Jeremy for such an amazing event.
Book me in for the full week next year. Nothings getting in my way next Shred.

................... F**k Yeeeaaaaaaaaaah

After helping get everyone out of the Shred Shed, I finally got back to my place, started watching Art of Flight and fell asleep. 20min later was woken by Shifty Ninja and taken to her work for lunch (awesome chicken salad). I went back home and fell asleep for the rest of the arvo.

F**k Yeah
The whole week was great and the best way to see out the season. I’m out of thredbo on wednesday until the start of October then I’m cleaning out the unit before entering into beachbum mode.

spaz - 18 September 2011 10:38 PM

Last night; The barman from Candlelight was asking me (from over the balcony) if I knew where a toaster might be that went missing….. MIZU!!!!!
(It has been moved from where I stashed it after saving it from on top of the bin - I’ve been told to find it).

LOL