The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO as it has been decided by majority vote (just the Ullr crew) i am no longer a Snowman. Instead Dolph would suit me better as Mr.Lundgren, just like me, is capable of doing numerous push-ups without braking a sweat; as well as he imposes incredible ability and almost invincible as even Kryptonite not in one of his weaknesses.

Anyway the point is that i have changed my avatar, but cannot figure out how to change my username.. Help anyone??!!

I think only a Mod can do it

I’ll do it for you tomorrow. Just at a wedding. Woops, I’m not meant to be on my phone. Don’t tell Michelle. wink

LOL

I think its fitting smile

F*CK YEAH Dolph!!!

By the power of Greyskull… you are now… DOLPH!

LOL Nice one Dolph!!

So what the hell is dolph!?

Hahahaha! F*#k yeah! shaka

Dolph - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000185/

Bad Guy in Rocky 4 (also the expendables)

Never seen any of the Rocky movies hence why I didn’t get it LOL!

Billy, get on to uploading photos! I wanna see the mad pic of us all yesterday with our snowboarding shirts!

I’m not home yet! Still 3 hours to go!!! Don’t worry, it’ll be the first thing I do! wink shaka

ADRIAN!!!

TJswish - 19 September 2011 04:10 AM

Dolph - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000185/

Bad Guy in Rocky 4 (also the expendables)

You’re forgetting one of the greatest movies ever… Masters of the Universe!

Dolph - 18 September 2011 10:13 AM

SO as it has been decided by majority vote (just the Ullr crew) i am no longer a Snowman. Instead Dolph would suit me better as Mr.Lundgren, just like me, is capable of doing numerous push-ups without braking a sweat; as well as he imposes incredible ability and almost invincible as even Kryptonite not in one of his weaknesses.

Anyway the point is that i have changed my avatar, but cannot figure out how to change my username.. Help anyone??!!

I like it!!

...and good luck with your test tonight Dolph. I know how hard you were ‘studying’ all weekend!

MU