The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome to Boardworld, barnizzler.  shaka

Shitt, I don’t think I’ve done this yet hahaha. Anyways never too late.

My name is Rico, originally from Indonesia but currently in studying at UBC (Vancouver, Canada). This year (my 5th) is my last year of university before going back to Indo (if I decided not to work here), so I’m going to snowboard as much as I can. I started snowboarding 2 seasons ago and officially hooked since then. So far I have logged in 35 days over 2 seasons and I board mostly in Whistler. Looking forward to shredding with you guys up at Whistler =)

skip11 - 07 September 2011 12:00 PM

Shitt, I don’t think I’ve done this yet hahaha. Anyways never too late.

My name is Rico, originally from Indonesia but currently in studying at UBC (Vancouver, Canada). This year (my 5th) is my last year of university before going back to Indo (if I decided not to work here), so I’m going to snowboard as much as I can. I started snowboarding 2 seasons ago and officially hooked since then. So far I have logged in 35 days over 2 seasons and I board mostly in Whistler. Looking forward to shredding with you guys up at Whistler =)

Hi Rico, welcome to the social pages. Good luck finishing your studies. One of my goals is to do a season at Whistler BC so maybe one day I’ll see you there.

MU ollie

Ummm…........ Welcome to Boardworld, skip!!!!!  hmmm

Hello everyone!

Signed up yesterday (:

I’m Joanna, 16, I’ve been skiing my entire life but swapped to snowboarding last year!

Looking forward to spending a lot of my time on here, instead of facebook :D:D

Welcome to Boardworld, Joanna!  shaka

Welcome all you newbies. Join in the fun smile!

Funny enough, i’ve been with the site fair few years now - yet haven’t done my introduction as yet. Well i guess it’s never too late lol.

My name is Vlad, I’m 22. Started off snowboarding about 4 years ago - but only been doing a weekend a year. however this year i managed to take up a week in Queenstown, couple of weeks at Perisher and upcoming Shred smile. So i still consider myself a newbie, but im sure things will be different in a week and a half.

well what else can i tell you, I work full time for foreign exchange company and study Business studiess (Finance and Law) at UTS. use to do a lot of martial art, but as off late had few injuries and taking some time off (stating to get beer belly, so i guess you can also call me a teletubby). Those two factors are the main reasons why you hardly ever see me on this site. I also follow rugby and love Wallabies (No, Ukrainian rugby team doesnt exist lol).

Well i guess that will do, and looking forward to meeting you all at the shred!

Hello hello!

As I’m at the Boardworld shred now I thought I better actually do a intro post as well. I figure it’s better late than never right? My name is Rhiannon, I’m a school teacher in rural NSW and I’m learning to snowboard, caving to the peer pressure of having all snowboarder friends!

Having a great time at the shred and finally putting faces to the names!

hi & welcome

wish i was at the Shred ...... :(

Well considering my monster and I dropped in to say Hi at the lake, I thought Id better join up (and Kimmy forced me).

Yvette smile

Vetski - 18 September 2011 06:35 AM

Well considering my monster and I dropped in to say Hi at the lake, I thought Id better join up (and Kimmy forced me).

Yvette smile

Are you using a Barmouse to navigate the site?

( I thougt it was you) No, how very naughty of me.

Why didnt you text me??? Or did I get forgotten once I left the wonderful world of engineering

I don’t have your number… And we all know that the office is boring without you… lol

Vetski - 18 September 2011 06:35 AM

Yvette smile

Wooo hooo! Welcome! (and you made quite a splash yesterday!)

Looking forward to Boarding with you next year!

Can’t believe you know TJ LOL