The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Yuki Threads - Hoodies/beanies

finney - 01 September 2011 10:49 AM

The one I ordered rocked up last week and as expected they’re pretty tall LOL

Quality is top notch, been thinking about almost grabbing another one since they’re a steal at $80

p.s. insert chicken legs comment here raspberry

Burk, Burk, Burk…..... Baaackerk!!!!!

Welcome to one of the most exclusive clubs on the face of the planet!!!!!  shaka

I love my Yuki, I have the black sloppy ninja! Everyone working at Buller this season has got one. They’re super amazing quality and excellent for some spring riding. Also it’s great supporting a local business and Lani and Mitch are super nice people too. The beanies are great too but I’m not sure how much stock they have left in their hoodies, they’ve been really popular and the guys aren’t getting anymore stock in for this season. I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the comments, loving everyones feed back! To answer a couple questions…...... We are our own brand/company, Lani isnt making them anymore, we are getting them manufactured and at the moment we are selling online and at Buller. We are reordering for Northern Hemisphere winter and at the moment it looks like they we will be heading to Sun Peaks, Canada and Niseko, Japan. We’ll be at trade show in October too!!

Hey Yuki!!!!! Welcome to Boardworld!!!!! Love the Hoods!!!!!

Shame that ya didn’t get some to the Boardworld Shred for the crew to check out!!!!!!

Cheers Mizu!!

We would have been into that for sure but we didnt know about you guys till Lani found you today!! What’s the Boardworld Shred?

finney - 01 September 2011 10:49 AM

The one I ordered rocked up last week and as expected they’re pretty tall LOL

Quality is top notch, been thinking about almost grabbing another one since they’re a steal at $80

p.s. insert chicken legs comment here raspberry

Does look pretty damn tall!

What size you get?

Yuki Threads - 07 September 2011 11:08 AM

Cheers Mizu!!

We would have been into that for sure but we didnt know about you guys till Lani found you today!! What’s the Boardworld Shred?

Basically Boardworld are to invade Thredbo from 11th-18th of September for fun, drinks, boarding, fun, drinks, boarding, drinks….... ya get the drift!!!!!

Gonna be demo gear, giveaways and a shit load of fun!!!!!

Link here, for some jumbled info > https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2643/

Dan83 - 07 September 2011 11:14 AM

Does look pretty damn tall!

What size you get?

Dan: mine is a large..

p.s. welcome yuki cheese

p.p.s mizu: turns out I’ll be able to make the shred on the w/e now so i’ll be rocking my yukithreads for sure shaka

When I was up at Falls Creek over the holidays, these were everywhere!

Welcome to Boardworld, Yuki Threads!  shaka

finney - 07 September 2011 02:16 PM

p.p.s mizu: turns out I’ll be able to make the shred on the w/e now so i’ll be rocking my yukithreads for sure shaka

That’s friggin awesome news mate!!!!!  cool smile

Yep gotta say Alysha and i are loving our yuki Threads hoodies.
they are a really close knit so they are great for keeping warm and keeping most of the snow out.
Im rocking the Large slim cos i like the boob pocket and its the bomb.

Hey crew, thanks again for the love.
Bummed we didn’t hear about the boardworld shred earlier, sounds like a mad week. We would have come up or sent some swag for sure! Lucky we got Finney!! Well played mate!

No worries Lani/Mitch   wink

Hey Guys,
Just letting y’all know you can find us in Ballistyx now with this years range and next years when it drops. Time 2 ride in Jindy will be stocking next year with more stores on the way!!!