The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher Freedom Pass (2012 season Pass) only $699

Banger - 12 September 2011 06:55 AM
TJswish - 06 September 2011 07:25 AM

Eh, if it goes up you’d probably be looking at $750 or so… I might be tempted next year if they do it before the shred and we plan 2013 Shred at Perisher smile

pretty sure that by law the shred cannot be held in the same resort 2 years running. thats the standard for shred locations world wide.

Perisher has been really good to Boardworld, and the working relationship seems to be constantly improving - so my guess is the Shred will be at Perisher again in 2013. The fact that so many BW members have committed to Perisher season passes (with the 2013 price guarantee) is also a contributing factor.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 12 September 2011 11:09 AM

I knew you would say that. Id be happy with hotham. General is awesome. Parks lack though. But they have done alright this month on summit

Its my job as Hotham’s (unofficial) ambassador on Board World !!!!!!

Falls would work for me as well.

Hotham in Sept rocks, bugger all peeps and the lacking of snow turns the place into a massive hit run.

Just secured my Perisher Pass, first time I have been able to justify a season pass.

good boy NBG wink

Was basically a no brainer, one of the reasons I bought 4by was so I could use it to get to the snow as well off road so I need to season pass to take advantage!

Azz - 12 September 2011 08:55 PM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 12 September 2011 11:09 AM

I knew you would say that. Id be happy with hotham. General is awesome. Parks lack though. But they have done alright this month on summit

Its my job as Hotham’s (unofficial) ambassador on Board World !!!!!!

Falls would work for me as well.

Hotham in Sept rocks, bugger all peeps and the lacking of snow turns the place into a massive hit run.

Thats true, Hotham does have so many sick hits once the mountain is “run in” so to speak

then its done, mexico for 2013

yeah Hotham is pretty sick

love the tree area and the goldern area - can’t remember names or lifts only been there twice

Interestingly I am in an international ski club (with massive numbers - so granted we can’t compete) who are actually at a point where we have resorts that bid on hosting our international events. (ie a 1000 of us are going to Niseko)

But wouldn’t it be great if we could get to a point where Aussie resorts are begging us to come?

(which would mean we have to spot getting BWM thrown out of bars Ullr crew!!)