The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Custom design on the board

xx.yoshi - 09 September 2011 11:57 AM
Mizu Kuma - 09 September 2011 11:10 AM
xx.yoshi - 09 September 2011 10:54 AM

Welcome smile

I’d love to have a custom designed board!

Designed by Mum????

Only kiddin yoshi, only kiddin!!!!!  cheese

I see what you did there miza ):

And I can see how ya spelt my name wrongly, yoshi!!!!!  hmmm

Looks like we’re even!!!!!

That, was a typo!!!

Yours was not! (:

I’m pretty sure that I slipped several times on the keyboard durin that post!!!!!  LOL

Try catalyst snowboards - http://www.catalystsnowboards.com
I get one of their boards earlier this season and would highly reccommend it, all aussie made to. And they have a good range of shapes, i think they will even do custom shapes but dont know what they cost.
They do custom graphics from $550 which is a pretty good deal and will also customise the flex of the board to whatever you want
Support aussie snowboarding!

I know this isn’t very helpful because I don’t have any idea what the company is called BUT
I met a guy in Perisher last season that makes custom top sheets for cheap! Customized for any board you can give this guy any design and he will make a thin laminated to fit your board. Pretty cool stuff.
Personally I like my board they way it is and I just make it my own with some vinyl stickers. But he and his mates had some cool designs like a nuclear sign theme and even a Grand Theft Auto theme.

Maybe you could look up snowboard custom top sheets or custom top laminate?? Something like that.