The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SHRED BLOW-INS

is there still room at the shred? my mate timo from finland just arrived in oz for 2.5 months with no plans and wants to ride. i have to work next week and got TAFE this weekend and next (GRGRRGGGRRGRGRRRR) so was wondering if anyone could take him along for the BW shred…technically he is a member as he joined here ages ago. very keen to get down to the snow before the end of season, so if anyone can let us know if they have space for the drive down or space in the accom please let me know so we can get him organised.

cheers ... and hope it’s a sick week for you all. PERISHER NEXT YEAR!

I’m sure someone can help out. How many days does he want to come for? Where is he located?

Haven’t got to it yet but I think there’s room at the shred shed.

I could help. I need to ask my boss for the day off. But will be either going down on Thursday or Friday.

Send me a PM. He could crash with me here in jindy Thursday night, I think there is still beds at the shred shed for Fri/Sat?

Week is pretty packed (6 people on Thursday) weekend should still have 4-5 beds. We are charging everyone $135 and we will work out and extra money once we are down there…

thanks for the offers guys, but he just got a call from some finnish friends over in NZ, they are going to go hit snow park next week so he has hooked up a cheap flight to nz next thurdsday and will ride there for 9 days then come back here for last 2 weeks of OZ season 2011

if i can make it to the shred myself i will!

Would be great to see you there if you can make it.

Yeah mate I will try my hardest to make it