The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HOW QUIET WILL BOARDWORLD BE NEXT WEEK????

Poll: HOW QUIET WILL BOARDWORLD BE NEXT WEEK????
Total Votes: 19
As steady as eddie
As quiet as a brothel in the Amazon
As busy as TJ at a wet tee shirt competition
As inaccessible as it was the other day
As quiet as a bee fart
As crazy as spaz at a GoPro convention
As busy as a beaver (A real Beaver)
Pretty much the same as it always is
rider26 - 09 September 2011 06:08 AM

Haha I just bought a USB modem today. I’ll be here keeping everyone up to date.  cool grin

Great that’ll save me bringing my lappy then!  tongue wink

MU

Haha!

I will still be around. Although my boss will be in so I will probably be busy working (for reals!)

I’ll be all alone! :(

There will be enough of the shredders posting and making us non shredders jealous.

Shredder lol now I’m thinking of the bad guy from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles LOL

blizzard_22 - 10 September 2011 11:24 PM

There will be enough of the shredders posting and making us non shredders jealous.

Shredder lol now I’m thinking of the bad guy from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles LOL

Haha I’m thinking of a paper shredder!

Ok, I was wrong, it is very quiet here :yawwwwnnnn:

thats a good thing!

It means that the snow is good enough to ride on! I would be worried if they were bored enough to post here!

Valid point…......... or the snow is crap and they are that drunk they can’t post smile

Yeh, I know. Im just bored cos im not there yet wink

Im going with the drunk option!!! Especially old man Mizu, who crashes at 11am!!!

quiet you…

been too busy at work to spend more time on here and have also been trying to find a place to live in Whistler

finney - 13 September 2011 02:33 AM

...... and have also been trying to find a place to live in Whistler

Oh yes it must suck to be you!!  raspberry

Yes it does.. finding a decent place to live from ~13000km’s away where the rental market is pretty furious isn’t the easiest of things to do. Especially since I won’t be getting there until December by which time most places have been snapped up already. raspberry

I know when they get back there will be a big thread about it and all us that didn’t go will be building up with jealousy! raspberry

blizzard_22 - 10 September 2011 11:24 PM

I’m pretty sure I still know all the words to the TMNT theme song.

Is that sad?

Pretty sure it is…