The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Human Slingshot - Haha watch this! :)

michelle you keep out of this Mizu!

cords - 08 September 2011 08:43 AM

Caboose and K2 - can’t quite tell if you’re actually serious, but if you are, I feel sorry for you.

just jokes cords wink

nothing hawter than chickas rockin sports smile

That’s so awesome…
Anyone check out the related vid with the water jet pack!
ZOMG do want!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 September 2011 09:20 AM

michelle you keep out of this Mizu!

So it’s the finger, the sexist comments and now the violence!!!!!!

It’s a Hat Trick!!!!!!  LOL

haha glad to hear it.
Girls who hang around fun stuff and are too worried about what other people think/too busy trying to look hot/need other girls for security in order to be able to try anything really is a pet peeve of mine!....same as guys who can’t deal with girls who aren’t like that and/or expect girls to be like that! I just feel sorry for those people though really.

Surprising how common it is and normal people think it is when when you think about it, its pretty depressing and really quite boring!

did anyone catch the flying squirrel?

Yep, I saw it wink

cords - 08 September 2011 12:30 PM

haha glad to hear it.
Girls who hang around fun stuff and are too worried about what other people think/too busy trying to look hot/need other girls for security in order to be able to try anything really is a pet peeve of mine!....same as guys who can’t deal with girls who aren’t like that and/or expect girls to be like that! I just feel sorry for those people though really.

Surprising how common it is and normal people think it is when when you think about it, its pretty depressing and really quite boring!

Snowboarding, surfing and active Ladies are the Hawtest Chickas in the world cause they get into it, not the Apre ones with the 3 pack enamel makeup

Caboose - 08 September 2011 11:05 PM
cords - 08 September 2011 12:30 PM

haha glad to hear it.

Snowboarding, surfing and active Ladies are the Hawtest Chickas in the world cause they get into it, not the Apre ones with the 3 pack enamel makeup

I agree with both of you! All the ‘pro hoes’ and ‘groupies’ give the shits. The girls who get out and hold their own or just give it a go are the ones that rock rocker

Would kill to have go on that!! Looks like so much fun