The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oh YES! It’s Billy’s Official BW Shred Countdown

big surprise jeepers! my legs are feeling a little jelly just looking at that thing- maybe i’ll get a pic of me standing next to it, thats about as close as i’ll get..

Rubbing hands with glee!! I am looking forward to this. Always been happy to sit around while people throw themselves of things (used to join in as a kid - got a bit scared in my 20’s!).

ozgirl - 08 September 2011 03:07 AM

Rubbing hands with glee!! I am looking forward to this. Always been happy to sit around while people throw themselves of things (used to join in as a kid - got a bit scared in my 20’s!).

Jump on a snowboard and you will feel like a kid again…

snowdragon - 08 September 2011 03:05 AM

big surprise jeepers! my legs are feeling a little jelly just looking at that thing- maybe i’ll get a pic of me standing next to it, thats about as close as i’ll get..

The down ramp on that thing could be classed as a black/double black in it’s own right!!!!! Hahahahahaa!!!!!

Sat and watched some pro crew hit it one year!!!!! Was friggin awesome to watch!!!!!

Have I got my dates wrong?? They’re in ‘sleeps’ !
A: 1
B: 6

Will you guys be there tomorrow or sun?

LOL Billy, have you stuffed up the whole build up!??

LOL Will be there Sun!!!!! I didn’t have the heart to tell ya days ago!!!!!!

But we can understand how ya managed to get it wrong!!!!! Your a Teacher!!!!!

dance

grrrr i was suppouse to be at perisha this morning…....

Mizu Kuma - 08 September 2011 11:02 PM

Hahaha WHOOPS!!  Silly Billy shut eye

I guess I’m getting a bit too excited! wink Ok, tomorrow is groundhog day - it’ll be A: 1 and B: 6 then as well!!

And Mizu, if you want a teacher - I’ll let you know you forgot the ‘e’ on you’re!  tongue wink

________
Friday update!
A: 2
B: 7

3 more days for me…

Hey I’m going up for the week to Thredbo, just wondering if anyone else will be up there??? wink

Nope, sorry Dan I think we are all heading to Selwyn…

is there any snow left at Selwyn?

Billy - 09 September 2011 02:51 AM
Mizu Kuma - 08 September 2011 11:02 PM

Hahaha WHOOPS!!  Silly Billy shut eye

I guess I’m getting a bit too excited! wink Ok, tomorrow is groundhog day - it’ll be A: 1 and B: 6 then as well!!

And Mizu, if you want a teacher - I’ll let you know you forgot the ‘e’ on you’re!  tongue wink

________
Friday update!
A: 2
B: 7

shut eye  shut eye