The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New Snowboard and New to the Forum!

xx.yoshi - 09 September 2011 12:31 AM

Mizu, I don’t have the guts to do that raspberry

why not? half the outerwear on the mountain looks like shrek threw up on ppl (fluero splashes on jackets etc)

Bright is the new black, which was the new bright…now im just confusing myself.

xx.yoshi - 08 September 2011 11:33 AM

Brilliant.

Just showed mum, she says she likes the price, but isn’t too keen on the design ):

I will certainly try my best to convince her.

In all honesty y do u have to ask your mum about the artwork just get what you like i am sure your mum doesnt ask you when she buys shoes or bags raspberry either way its a quality art work and quality board, if you only know what i want to get on my board you mum would definatly tell you dont hang around that weirdo raspberry

lanox - 09 September 2011 03:03 AM

Brilliant.

Just showed mum, she says she likes the price, but isn’t too keen on the design ):

In all honesty y do u have to ask your mum about the artwork just get what you like i am sure your mum doesnt ask you when she buys shoes or bags raspberry either way its a quality art work and quality board, if you only know what i want to get on my board you mum would definatly tell you dont hang around that weirdo raspberry

assumption… she is forking out for the board so she has final say LOL

humdingaling - 09 September 2011 03:23 AM

Brilliant.

assumption…I am! but I do care about what she thinks.

in that regard

not good idea to piss mum off cause she is probably paying for your lift pass also wink

Brilliant.

assumtion taken in to consideration, so if your mum wants u to wear pink outfit would you do it raspberry

xx.yoshi - 09 September 2011 03:26 AM

Brilliant.

assumption…I am! but I do care about what she thinks.

lol i give you few more yeah or months before you say ah what a hell i am buying what i like not what others like raspberry

nothing wrong with pink
my girl wears pink polka dots smile and pink gloves!
pink iridium lens too LOL

Oh but there’s a difference between polka dots, and just PINK. haha.

Um, I’m very attached to my mum, and I like her to think the best of me whenever possible. So I figure that her agreeing what I wear and ride is something I need (:

I’d wear a pink jacket if I liked the look/fit of it!!!!!!  cool grin

See now that’s just wrong!!!!!

This is alright though!!!!!

i would totally wear that on Jane McGrath day….... if someone else paid for it
LOL

meh get what you want, not what someone else thinks looks cool.