The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Human Slingshot - Haha watch this! :)

Hahahahahaa!!!! That’s bloody unreal!!!!!  LOL

That looks scary and so much fun all at the same time grin

It would be so fun and scary to do the whole thing blind folded

That looks INSANE and bloody fun at the same time…

I was smiling and wincing at the same time.

That guy about 2.30 mark looks like he is going to get twisted in the rope.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 September 2011 05:05 AM

It would be so fun and scary to do the whole thing blind folded

Just hope that when ya hit the big one at Thredder’s, that ya don’t end up lookin like the dude in the screenshot!!!!!

Looks like so much fun….but I can’t help but wonder and get annoyed thinking “Why didn’t any of the girls have even one go?”
All they did in that vid was stand around and pour water over each other, dance for the camera and try and look hot? what the hell? That really gives me the irrits!

cords - 08 September 2011 05:19 AM

Looks like so much fun….but I can’t help but wonder and get annoyed thinking “Why didn’t any of the girls have even one go?”
All they did in that vid was stand around and pour water over each other, dance for the camera and try and look hot? what the hell? That really gives me the irrits!

isn’t standing around and looking HAWT what chickas are for?  gulp

Hahaha that’s cool! I like the dude in the green suit

Caboose - 08 September 2011 05:44 AM

LOL I wasnt brave enough to say it wink

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 September 2011 05:55 AM
Caboose - 08 September 2011 05:44 AM

LOL I wasnt brave enough to say it wink

LOL

wink

That’s so good

Caboose and K2 - can’t quite tell if you’re actually serious, but if you are, I feel sorry for you.

man that looks like so much fun!!!

cords - 08 September 2011 08:43 AM

Caboose and K2 - can’t quite tell if you’re actually serious, but if you are, I feel sorry for you.

Only takin the piss cords. Hope not to offend smile

First ya give me the finger, and now this!!!!!!  rolleyes