The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shred Monday 12th

I think we should start a thread for each day of the shred. What’s on, what’s been happen - somewhere for all the goss and pics etc…

Monday night there is a party at Ullr, everyone is invited (it’s a very good mates birthday bash) entry only to those adhering to the theme of the party;
“ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES”

So whip out the cling wrap and get creative with the paper towels and sticky tape this is the start of the Annual Boardworld Shred.

So jealous Im not gonna be there for that! Have fun peeps! See ya Thursday night, so be ready for us!

What happened to Sunday Night????

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 September 2011 01:31 AM

So jealous Im not gonna be there for that! Have fun peeps! See ya Thursday night, so be ready for us!

We’ll probably be like the walkin dead by Thurs, Hahahahaa!!!!!

I’m still in Narellan.

I’m sure you can figure out how to start a thread Mizu wink

I’ll be too busy drinkin!!!!!

spaz, I was thinking we should have one official thread for The Shred? Have all the same content you’re talking about, just in one place. It will be great to show to potential sponsors and brands wanting to get involved and support next year’s Shred. It also means we can throw all the videos/edits into one place for people to see. What do you think? OK with you?

Great idea!!!!!

I’ll promise to behave in that one!!!!!! Ohh, well maybe not “promise” promise????  red face

rider26 - 08 September 2011 02:10 AM

spaz, I was thinking we should have one official thread for The Shred? Have all the same content you’re talking about, just in one place. It will be great to show to potential sponsors and brands wanting to get involved and support next year’s Shred. It also means we can throw all the videos/edits into one place for people to see. What do you think? OK with you?

Great idea!

That would be good thread, so I won’t miss out your daily shredding with pic & vid…  shaka
Damn I wish stay another week in thredbo…

So where is this magical thread rider?