The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oh YES! It’s Billy’s Official BW Shred Countdown

snowdragon - 07 September 2011 05:27 AM

<marquee></marquee>

LOL

2 more days of work then good times down the snow yewwww

niiiiiice
cool smirk

Good one Rider!! There were a few times I loaded that Europe album, on casette mind you in tha trusty Boom Box while I shovelled the ole fam driveway back in the day- after a good dump we are talking about an hour an a half so I got a good couple of side flips in there

fatima4u - 07 September 2011 06:59 AM

2 more days of work then good times down the snow yewwww

Yew shred

A: 2
B: 7

shred shred

Today is my last day to enjoy Thredbo pre-BWS.
shred  shaka

You guys are going to blown away at how well the mountain has recovered. The park at the top of the cruiser is epic! Just above that is the mammoth OneHit Wonder. The rest of the mountain is extremely shreddable, there are mini, natural quarter pipes and cut-ins all over and the groomed is sooooo fast!!!!!

going for a last shred before hitting the road.

Is the one hit wonder oPen to public?

I don’t think that there is anythin that stops ya from hikin up to it, but it’s frigin big!!!!!

You gonna hit it K2????

:burn:  :burn:

Mizu Kuma - 07 September 2011 10:55 PM

I don’t think that there is anythin that stops ya from hikin up to it, but it’s frigin big!!!!!

You gonna hit it K2????

I think with BW peer pressure, its very much a possibility! worlds biggest flying squirril??? LOL teacherboy

That’s awesome, spaz! Great news and perfect timing.

K2, that jump is 100 feet. Haha!

I hit the jump up there 5 years ago and it was only 40 feet - still bloody huge!

Think two and half times bigger than that! Huge prize pack for anyone who hits the monster!