The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Working on the server - sorry if experiencing issues

Unexpected this morning but our devs are changing hosts as ours are closing down or something.

Will get this fixed ASAP. Sorry if you were experiencing problems this morning. If it goes offline again, try back in 30 minutes.

red face

Was about to call 000, we were all worried about you man !!!

Didn’t answer your phone, BW down, thought you had been taken down by the leaders of one of those other sites cool grin

Haha at Azz!

Haha taken down? Never! I’m more likely to be taken down by you and Mizu. LOL

Looks like I picked the wrong morning for a sleep in.  red face

Mizu and I thought we had been beaten to the take over !!!!

then Mizu pointed out that you probably just deleted yourself instead of him LOL

I thought that ya had deleted yaself this time!!!!!

You gotta spend more time readin ya emails, and less time in the skate section!!!!!  tongue wink

Surf section is the new skate section…

Deleted myself… please!  teacherboy

This is karma for bein an English Teacher Nazi!!!!!  LOL

rage

LOL

I couldnt sleep last night and went on and went into panic when the server thing came up.

I struggled to sleep last night as well… Must have been something funky in the air that night…

Total panic! like how am i supposed to get any work done today if I can’t access Boardworld??  wait a minute . . .

TJswish - 07 September 2011 01:42 AM

I struggled to sleep last night as well… Must have been something funky in the air that night…

Sure it wasn’t in ya bed sheets????

Mizu Kuma - 07 September 2011 01:46 AM
TJswish - 07 September 2011 01:42 AM

Sure it wasn’t in ya bed sheets????

I wish there was someone funky in my bed sheets! BAM!

LOL

What time did you guys start experiences problems with the website?

I didnt ^^