The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Finally Getting STARTED!

Well it’s definitely been a while since i’ve been on here. I missed everything haha!
So i thought i was going to have to wait a while to snowboard but my school started a ski and snowboard team! meaning i can go learn how to snowboard and all i have to do is pay for the lift ticket! talk about a miracle (: Very Exciteddd!! :D

There’s some stoke right there!!!!!

Have fun snowboardin, snowboardin!!!!!  cool smile

Straight to the stoke thread with that !!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome.
My kids loved going to school in the snow and competing at school events.

Your very lucky, enjoy every second of it and never take it for granted. shaka

There ya go snowboardin07!!
a flyer for gym credit by way of snowboarding at my UNI is how I dicovered the existance of snowboarding- who knows where I’d be without finding that class!

That’s awesome, sb07! I wish my school had trips to the snow. Actually I think they do now, just not in my time.  hmmm

Let us know how it all goes! smile

My school only had trips for year 11/12 students and then cancelled it when I was in year 10…

thanks all! (: I will keep everyone updated!

TJswish: im sorry :\ ours just started this year. it’d suck if it got canceled

^^ It just delayed the inevitable for a few years smile ^^

rider26 - 07 September 2011 06:13 AM

That’s awesome, sb07! I wish my school had trips to the snow. Actually I think they do now, just not in my time.  hmmm

Let us know how it all goes! smile

That makes you sound old.  tongue rolleye

That’s awesome sb07, my school did school trips to the snow for races and such.

Sometimes our school would have a snow day and all the teachers and students would take the day to go up the mountain!!!

Have an awesome time on the slopes.