The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Spaz!! Much <3 we owe you!

Okay I am cool with that

Pressie for Spaz - quote & add ya name

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider
K2
Azz

Come on Mizu - where are ya hiding ......

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider
K2
Azz
Bliz

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider
K2
Azz
Bliz
Snowman

i’ll get Ozgirl to PM people with payment options to collect money since i think they see each other a bit

Yep make sure Im in that donatin list!!!

u are there bliz wink

Hi guys,

Anything over and above the $190 will be be given to spaz to pay for the rest of the pass. If we get to the full $749 that would be great (am guessing he wants the tube!)

Come on peeps. Even if you are not going to the shred I am sure Spaz has help you out at one time or another.

Hell i was just stoked to get the ‘special-not on the menu’ burger from Avalanche!

I’m in, pending I get my extra money back from the shred. Currently it is looking like I will but I just want to make sure. smile

Next year, I will get involved with Jeremy / Spaz / whoever else wants to help and we can organize a better idea (I have some already) than a few of the things that messed us up this year.

Thanks TJ - totally understand.

Can I ask that if anyone is a maybe that they message me rather than posting in this thread as it may get confusing.

Right now we really only need to lock in enough money for the deposit. Anything over and above that is a bonus (that will def be passed onto spaz to contribute to the overall pass) but the sense of urgency is locking in the deposit.

Thanks

ozgirl - 06 September 2011 07:28 AM

Thanks TJ - totally understand.

Can I ask that if anyone is a maybe that they message me rather than posting in this thread as it may get confusing.

Right now we really only need to lock in enough money for the deposit. Anything over and above that is a bonus (that will def be passed onto spaz to contribute to the overall pass) but the sense of urgency is locking in the deposit.

Thanks

Hey what the hell, I haven’t even met you guys, but the sudden drop in season ticket prices has made me feel warm and fuzzy all over. Count me in for a $20. That should get you close to the deposit Oz.

MU

Snowman - 06 September 2011 06:03 AM

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider
K2
Azz
Bliz
Snowman
Dan