The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Spaz!! Much <3 we owe you!

i know heaps of peeps are doing stuff for the Shred (and yes i know i have piked :( )

But AFAIK Spaz has done a shirt load of work organising stuff for you punters on BW, all for love and no money

from me Spaz - Mad R3sp3ct for all your efforts champ!!!

any ideas on what the guy needs in terms of gear or something

throw out some ideas - we should put a kitty together and get him something

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider
Bliz
K2
Azz
Snowman

I agree!

I was actually thinking if we could all chip in and get the $199 deposit for the Perisher pass?

ozgirl - 06 September 2011 05:19 AM

I agree!

I was actually thinking if we could all chip in and get the $199 deposit for the Perisher pass?

would he use it??

nice idea

if there are 10 peeps out there heading to the shred only $20 ea

i’m in for a share

Yes I think he would - he said on the other thread that he wished he had the $199 to stump up now.

He is very keen on developing Snocam at Perisher.

Anyway he will see this thread LOL… if he doesn’t want it he will poo poo it.

I think there is 40 of us so even better.

I am happy to co-ordinate and have a pay pal acct if it is easier for people to pay me that way?

Im prob not making the shred but would chuck in some $ to help grin good work by spaz even when some trouble makers are bashing the shred shed! (MIZU!) LOL

also if he can afford the extra $500

if there was 40 of us putting in the $20 we could get him a complete pass ........

spaz - 05 September 2011 08:50 PM

hehehe,
If I had the money ($200) I would have already put my money down for P(2012,13) But would prefer to live in Thredbo and ride the tube each day.

I admit the 2 seasons I did at smiggs was fantastic! But that was before experiencing thredbo.

I am happy to collect dollars - no need to say how much if you don’t want to.

I think there are a lot of people Spaz has helped out over the years - comping head cams. Floors to crash on (paid a wage to - I am a yes to all of these)

ETA: no need to publicly say how much - obviously i would know… unless you have an anonymous paypal acct!

spaz - 05 September 2011 08:50 PM

I admit the 2 seasons I did at smiggs was fantastic! But that was before experiencing thredbo.

you should of gotten out of smiggs and over to PB wink

BWAHAAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHA wink

spaz is a champ and his efforts are much appreciated. I’d be down for a share no probs.

Thanks Seb, this event couldn’t have gone ahead without you.

Pressie for Spaz - quote & add ya name

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider

Caboose - 06 September 2011 05:43 AM

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider
Blizzard??

In
Caboose
Oz
Rider
K2

Agreed, spaz has done a ripper job and dedicated heaps of his time and energy into getting the shred going. Great work mate shaka

ozgirl - 06 September 2011 05:33 AM

I am happy to collect dollars - no need to say how much if you don’t want to.

I think there are a lot of people Spaz has helped out over the years - comping head cams. Floors to crash on (paid a wage to - I am a yes to all of these)

ETA: no need to publicly say how much - obviously i would know… unless you have an anonymous paypal acct!

gunna base the figure around $20 ea no more

just so we know whats in the kitty