The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher Freedom Pass (2012 season Pass) only $699

Yep I’m in. That’s a deal almost too good to be true.

I spoke to young Jeremy at Perisher and he told me they reckon the deal will sell out in 2-3 days. It officially launched this morning, but you could buy online yesterday so I grabbed one just to make sure.

I’ve just checked and they’ve sold half the tickets already. MU

I have just worked out that even with the shred next year, that would be my only Perisher trip… Therefore it would be cheaper to get a 7 day pass (7 in a row is like $550) so I’m going to pass on a season pass.

how come you cant go more? with a season pass you would be tempted to get a lot more riding in

Azz - 05 September 2011 07:31 AM

We asked Hotham via their FB page if they would be doing a similar deal and they responded with a wait and see, something will be announced in the next few weeks.

Do you think they will try and match it? If they do, it’ll most likely apply for Falls as well. smile

arent Hotham/falls/ perisher run by the same group?

CRACKERS - 05 September 2011 10:49 AM

how come you cant go more? with a season pass you would be tempted to get a lot more riding in

NZ and Japan = better lol.

im with TJ, rather spend more moola to go overseas but ride a few less days.

but if they matched the price i paid for my Kirkwood season pass($299) i would get it

Anyone notice this in the Perisher Freedom Pass T&C’s?

“j) By purchasing the Freedom Pass you agree to immediately pay Perisher Blue Pty Limited a $500 penalty if someone other than you uses your Freedom Pass whether you are aware of the misuse or not.

Scary. I just leave my Thredbo season pass lying around when I’m not using it. Not that I’d ever expect someone to try and use it when I’m not there - but WOW!

CRACKERS - 05 September 2011 10:51 AM
Azz - 05 September 2011 07:31 AM

We asked Hotham via their FB page if they would be doing a similar deal and they responded with a wait and see, something will be announced in the next few weeks.

Do you think they will try and match it? If they do, it’ll most likely apply for Falls as well. smile

arent Hotham/falls/ perisher run by the same group?

I think they have the same parent company, Hotham / Falls work together closely, but perisher is more of a distant cousin.

They do offer the super pass, but this year it was very exy big surprise (all three resorts, one pass)

chucky - 05 September 2011 01:40 PM

Anyone notice this in the Perisher Freedom Pass T&C’s?

“j) By purchasing the Freedom Pass you agree to immediately pay Perisher Blue Pty Limited a $500 penalty if someone other than you uses your Freedom Pass whether you are aware of the misuse or not.

Scary. I just leave my Thredbo season pass lying around when I’m not using it. Not that I’d ever expect someone to try and use it when I’m not there - but WOW!

just posted that on their facebook page…wonder how long it will stay there haha

I got mine, see ya’ll in Perisher, to good to pass, Im still going to hit up NZ

Thank OZ girl for posting this pass deal. I got one this morning.

thing i like about the PB pass

2012 we will have a BW shred every weekend at this rate wink

Caboose - 06 September 2011 04:59 AM

thing i like about the PB pass

2012 we will have a BW shred every weekend at this rate wink

Awwwww you wont be Nigel no mates next season wink

F*&K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<marquee> rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker </marquee>

Caboose - 06 September 2011 05:11 AM

F*&K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<marquee> rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker rocker </marquee>

Haha that’s so cool. I had no idea we could do that with the smilies. I wonder what other basic HTML I don’t know…