The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Jindy Accommodation - Help!

I know this should prolly be in travel section - but I need to book a night in Jindy for Sun 18th (after the shred)

Where is a good place to stay? Looking for reasonably cheap and central accom… I’ve never been there before!

Mizu & co - where are you guys gonna be?

Thanks!! shaka

I may be able to help you out.

Send me a PM

Cheap and central = Banjo’s (Banjo Patterson Inn) or LJ’s (Lake Jindabyne Hotel)

Other cheap ones you could look at Blizzard Bunny, Troldhaugen, Sonnblick or Jindy Inn.

Cheapest would probably be $55.

Cheaper still would probably be hit up OzGirl above and buy her a case of Tooheys New, Official Currency of the Beer Economy.

funny story, my mate works at Saatchi & Saatchi and was on the team that come up with the whole Tooheys new beer economy ads

The biggest problem is the one night.

TJ i am not sure that all those you listed do one night stays? I think LJ’s do. But they charge a hefty supplement for the honour.
u

LJ’s or even try the Lake View Plaza Motel, they are right behind Nuggets Crossing.

wotif.com

ozgirl - 05 September 2011 12:28 PM

The biggest problem is the one night.

TJ i am not sure that all those you listed do one night stays? I think LJ’s do. But they charge a hefty supplement for the honour.
u

They will in Mid September, any money is good money now…

Jensta - 05 September 2011 12:53 PM

wotif.com

That would probably work as well… not sure if they put them up in jindy though…

PS Welcome back… you been too busy getting billy with Billy lately?

Sorry Billy, I missed this one!!!!

We are stayin at LJ’s, it was $200 for the four of us and includes breakfast!!!!

*Baby Mizu knows one of the house keepin crew that work there, and they don’t wash the doonas, so I’m bringin my own sleepin bag!!!!

I know the caravan parks do a 1 night option also!!!!

I’ll be doin club mazda!

I just looked on Wotif and all but one have a min 2 nite stay.

$116 is the cheapest per night and that is for a minimum 3 nites.

The only one without the one night minimum is Jindy Inn for $140