The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!

Mother Nature SUCKS BALLS!!!

I’ll be lucky to get it sorted this week. I’m trying. I only have 3 days outside of travel and family commitments before shred chaos.

I’m sure you will all accept my excuses (am I right Oz, rider, mizu? - you guys I’ve mentioned whats been happening in PM’s/text/email)
For everyone that have no clue - the world of spaz is in good right now (a little to good) - read my new posts on Kosci TR for a hint.

This should help; the Shed is booked - it has 20 spaces - 5 for the week.
I got your text MU, didn’t read it so haven’t replied - sorry, thought it was just so you would get the door code.
Whoever you are (even if you decide to go last minute and don’t contact anyone then turn up) we can work something out for you.

spaz,

Feel free to text me any details/contact numbers/door codes etc, as the Ullr pride Crew will be there from start to final curtain!!!!!

(Just incase somethin happens and they need assistance!!!!!)  shaka

* Mizu will have no side distractions, other than Eddies Sauce Head, fatima’s kebab fetish and Warrens Mo!!!!!

Wow the snow looks shocking… it did just start spitting with rain here in Canberra so who knows what is happening in the mountains!

spaz - 04 September 2011 05:35 AM

I’ll be lucky to get it sorted this week. I’m trying. I only have 3 days outside of travel and family commitments before shred chaos.

I’m sure you will all accept my excuses (am I right Oz, rider, mizu? - you guys I’ve mentioned whats been happening in PM’s/text/email)
For everyone that have no clue - the world of spaz is in good right now (a little to good) - read my new posts on Kosci TR for a hint.

This should help; the Shed is booked - it has 20 spaces - 5 for the week.
I got your text MU, didn’t read it so haven’t replied - sorry, thought it was just so you would get the door code.
Whoever you are (even if you decide to go last minute and don’t contact anyone then turn up) we can work something out for you.

No worries Spaz just wanted to make sure I was confirmed. I look forward to getting the door code closer to the date.

Does anybody know what the parking situation is like at the Shed?

MU

At best we would get one parking spot.

The overnight parking is within spitting distance of the Shed (if I am guessing correctly the location of the shed).

The overnight parking is within spitting distance of the Shed (if I am guessing correctly the location of the shed).

ozgirl - 05 September 2011 11:25 AM

Spitting distance eh? That sounds close enough.

MU

or at least beer bottle top flicking distance. LOL

its suprisingly easy to get a ber company to “sponser” an event.

we held a club night back in the gong a few years ago and emailed corona about it.

Bam,  10 cases of the stuff with out question, could have got 20-30 cases if we were willing to put their logo etc. on the advertising(didnt have any advertising apart from facebook so couldnt do it)

deanobruce - 05 September 2011 12:12 PM

its suprisingly easy to get a ber company to “sponser” an event.

we held a club night back in the gong a few years ago and emailed corona about it.

Bam,  10 cases of the stuff with out question, could have got 20-30 cases if we were willing to put their logo etc. on the advertising(didnt have any advertising apart from facebook so couldnt do it)

Aye Caramba!

I wonder how much beer they’d send for a week if our BW comrades don’t mind selling out by including a logo on the site thread and flyers etc. Hell I’d wear a Corona G-string for free beer for a week.

MU

Hell MU, I’m gonna need 10 cases for myself, in order to get that thought outta my head!!!!

Sure mizu u would love that

zipper

rider26 - 02 September 2011 02:42 AM

All those demo boards will already be detuned. The reps make sure the boards are in good riding condition. Most of the boards would have been ridden a bit this season, which detunes the board anyway.

Don’t get your hopes up, but I’m working towards bringing on a beer sponsor for The Shred. Looks like we should be able to get a few cases together. Not 100% confirmed yet but looking promising. Carlton Dry if you were wondering.

I will ‘like’ Carton Dry on facebook when you confirm our sponsorship wink