The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome Johno! Love the avatar too!

Welcome to your second home Johno!!!!!  cool grin

Don’t worry about oz either, she will be a boarder from september onwards!!!!! She just doesn’t realize it yet!!!!!

Welcome to Boardworld, johnoT. That’s an awesome story there! Stoked you found us! shaka

I’ve been posting in the photography contest thread and figured it’s high time I did an intro!

I’m Graham, 25.

Electrician by trade, now stepping in to project controls for a big engineering company.
Have been into photo/video I guess since I left school and was filming wakeboarding way back when. First dSLR was a Nikon D80 which I sold last year and upgraded to the Canon 5DmkII

Spent the 09/10 Season at Big White and try to get overseas to ride at least once a year.

Canadian born and have been in Aus since 1989.

Looking forward to getting more involved here!

Welcome a board Graham!!!!

Great to see ya in the social section!!!!!  shaka

Good to see you joined up to boardworld Graham, welcome!

Welcome to Boardworld, Graham!  cool smile

ozgirl - 22 August 2011 10:41 AM

Welcome Johno, from one of the resident skiers!

Interesting story to tell above and glad that you found snowboarding in the end. I hear you about that mastercard debt!

what do you mean one of?

your the only skier!

Thanks for the open arms people! haha

It’s good to be here

deanobruce - 05 September 2011 12:07 PM
ozgirl - 22 August 2011 10:41 AM

Welcome Johno, from one of the resident skiers!

Interesting story to tell above and glad that you found snowboarding in the end. I hear you about that mastercard debt!

what do you mean one of?

your the only skier!

There is fast eddie!!!!

Just Giver is a skier/snowboarder hybrid. wink

Yeah i didn’t want to piss off the bat welding woman by claiming the title!!

Welcome Johno and Graham. Looks like I’m no longer the oldest member of the site!!

MU gulp

Hey guys, just stumbled on this forum, hope to meet some like minded surfers skaters in the area to shred and carve up the town!

Gday barnizzler! Welcome to Boardworld! Good to have you here. There is most likely some shredders near you. Where bouts are you from?