The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher Freedom Pass (2012 season Pass) only $699

Only $199 to secure it now!

more details here -

Perisher’s unbelievable Freedom Pass launches today. Check it out:... http://fb.me/1goQhIRp5

do you know how long before they will close this deal?

CRACKERS - 04 September 2011 12:56 AM

do you know how long before they will close this deal?

It goes until October 5 - but finishes earlier if the numbers are reached.

Cynical as I am, I assume there’s a catch - but I’m struggling to find one?

They make it appear like the total cost is $699, payable with a $199 deposit and the remainder later - but perhaps it’s actually $699 + $199?

Yes I think you are being cynical.

I don’t think there is a catch - they just want the cash in their pockets to help with this year finances.

Its about time they got on board with really discounted seasons passes like the US model.

ozgirl - 04 September 2011 01:27 AM

Its about time they got on board with really discounted seasons passes like the US model.

That was my original thought - that they’re finally getting realistic and following the US models. But the whole concept of common sense prevailing in the Australian snowfields is freaking me out a bit!

haha!!!

It is a hard concept to get your head around!

chucky - 04 September 2011 01:19 AM

Cynical as I am, I assume there’s a catch - but I’m struggling to find one?

They make it appear like the total cost is $699, payable with a $199 deposit and the remainder later - but perhaps it’s actually $699 + $199?

I have to say…that way my first thought as well

It’s actually the extras which make it really attractive. $60 Skitube access all season long is a great deal, and they say “you can stay at The Station from just $79 per night all season long”. If the offer for The Station includes school holidays, I’m in.

2012 Boardworld Shred at Perisher for sure I reckon.

awesome PB

i was struggling to afford this seasons pass!!!

A Chinese consortium backed by the government has just purchased Perisher, from Consolidated Press and Transfield!!!!!!

They will be shippin it back to Shanghai in April 2012!!!!!

As far as availability goes, they’re saying that the offer’s over once the chair in the animation reaches the top:

http://www.perisher.com.au/tickets-passes-accommodation/freedom-pass-faq.php

Looks like it should be on wind hold atm!!!!!

LOL

purchased this morning and i know of 7 others who have too

Unbelievable deal. Wish we were in a position to buy two for us!!!