The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Made a purchase… Finally!

So as everyone knows I’ve been trying to find a board, today I bought one home from a day shopping!! Firstly I wanna thank everyone for their input so far and have learnt heaps! I got my hands on a k2 parkstar in 149cm! I’m very happy and love it. Flat between the bindings with reverse camber tip n tail, similar to the rome postermania. Spoke with the salesman for a good hour about all the boards I mentioned so far on here and he was strong on saying the parkstar will give me what I’m looking for!!

good work.  Did you get a good deal on it?

did he have an excess of parkstars?

also yeah did you get a good deal lol

ye got a good deal and no didnt have excess - actually said he was lucky he still had a 149 at this time of season

Congrats Pazza!  shaka

Nice one. Def a sick board!

Parkstar is a sick board, im probably going to buy the ‘13 model when it comes out. I’ve been riding the ‘11 model for 2 seasons and loving it.

Nice one, pazza. Great to hear you found a board you’re stoked on. I think the 149 will serve you better than a 147, in my opinion.

Enjoy your new snowboard!  cool smirk

Cheers guys, im really happy with it. When the guy mentioned it to me i immediately said i’l have a think, walking around the shop i got out my trusty i phone jumped onto boardworld forums, searched parkstar and found nothing but awsome reviews, also checked a few other sites that gave reviews about the board.

Im really happy with it, and paird it up with some 2012 union force bindings!!!

Giddy up - whose ready to hit the slopes?! haha

Good shit pazza!!!!!  shaka

Make sure we get some pics to ogle!!!!!

pazza - 04 September 2011 02:44 AM

. . . and paird it up with some 2012 union force bindings!!!

NICE! Want pics.

YEAH well done man. Glad you got something and that you are stoked on it. Helps heaps being stoked on something. Makes you want to ride like crazy.