The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New Board

Rightio Shrelpers..

I have a wee list of what will be available to demo @ The Shred.

We will have a Banana 156,TRS 157/159, Travis 157, Riders Choice 157, Attack Banana 153/159, and a Roxy Ollie Pop 148.

So come one come all.. ollie

Great work, mate.  shaka

i had a good look at the lib techs on the net last nite n i think thats what i like the most…. the j lynn phoenix stands out the most cause i can still do both, would ya b able 2 get a 157W phoenix down there aswell stockstandard down the shred??? the only thing that sorta drives me away from the trice is that it is as not as flexi as the others and the board i got now doesnt offer much and i dont really wanna have one like that again… the banana sounds like a epic board aswell but jus wonder what it would go like on the rest of the mountain, any1 got an idea??

Yeah the T.Rice started out as pretty stiff. But give it around 15-20 days and it’ll soften up to a nice medium-stiff flex (maybe out of 10 rating it’ll be around a 6-7/10). But if you for the 157 @ 100kg I think it’ll me around a medium flex for you since you’re heavy for the length.

Mizu Kuma - 02 September 2011 03:04 AM
snowdragon - 02 September 2011 02:36 AM
rider26 - 02 September 2011 02:15 AM

Mizu, click here.

LOL

LOL . . . is this going to drive Mizu to using adittional characters/languages/ question  to express himself . .

Careful with ya grammar there, snowdragon!!!!!

The English Police have their special agent watchin every sentence we make!!!!!  tongue wink

long face Dragons care not for grammar . . stubborn we is . .