The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

American Reunion - American Pie 4

Not sure if it’s just me but I always liked the American Pie movies. The first one was released in 1999 and I graduated in 2000, so the timing was perfect for me and my friends. Brings back a lot of funny memories.

All eight cast-members reunite for American Reunion, the final slice of American Pie

Full article here.

AFTER taking time out for five marriages, three rehab stints and a baby, the original American Pie gang are ready to serve up one final slice.

The fourth and final movie, aptly named, American Reunion will see the main characters return to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion.

Sweet. After the first 3, it all turned to crap on a stick…

I gotta watch this anyway smile

Sweet I too liked the movies, but after the first three they went weird!

Sad that the only reason they want to resurrect the franchise is cos all their careers are going down the crapper.

MU

Hmmm don’t think Allsion Hannigan needs to resurrect hers! Actually surprised she is signed up! Well I suppose HIMYM is ending soon (traumatized by that!)

I don’t think those other spin-off movies were considered part of the franchise. This one is number 4.

ozgirl - 02 September 2011 07:53 AM

Hmmm don’t think Allsion Hannigan needs to resurrect hers! Actually surprised she is signed up! Well I suppose HIMYM is ending soon (traumatized by that!)

Hardly, they have 2 more seasons contracted already… I want it to end already…

TJswish - 02 September 2011 08:23 AM

Really? I was under the impression that the series that is about to start in the US was the last.

I don’t think the momentum could go for more than 2 more.

Well…this one time in band camp!

ozgirl - 02 September 2011 08:37 AM

Really? I was under the impression that the series that is about to start in the US was the last.

Yes but it’s sooo popular they signed for 2 more…

TJswish - 02 September 2011 09:35 AM
ozgirl - 02 September 2011 08:37 AM

Yes but it’s sooo popular they signed for 2 more…

Im with you on this one TJ!!! Crap show!!! Bring back something worthwhile like My Name is Earl or No Ordinary Family!

hah, I like HIMYM, just I think they should end it sooner rather than later ^^^