The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Oh, they made a big mistake doin that when they full well know that the Boardworld Crew will be in town!!!!!

The heated pool and waterslide should get a workout imo smile

All those demo boards will already be detuned. The reps make sure the boards are in good riding condition. Most of the boards would have been ridden a bit this season, which detunes the board anyway.

Don’t get your hopes up, but I’m working towards bringing on a beer sponsor for The Shred. Looks like we should be able to get a few cases together. Not 100% confirmed yet but looking promising. Carlton Dry if you were wondering.

rider26 - 02 September 2011 02:42 AM

All those demo boards will already be detuned. The reps make sure the boards are in good riding condition. Most of the boards would have been ridden a bit this season, which detunes the board anyway.

Don’t get your hopes up, but I’m working towards bringing on a beer sponsor for The Shred. Looks like we should be able to get a few cases together. Not 100% confirmed yet but looking promising. Carlton Dry if you were wondering.

Who needs snowboard sponsors? I want the beer sponsor lol! Bring on the Carlton Dry, one of my favourite beers as well smile

A Beer Sponsor!!!!!

This is gonna be better than Christmas!!!!!  dance

I can see which demo tent that Billy is gonna be spendin her time at!!!!!

spaz - 30 March 2011 10:41 PM

Original thread HERE.

OZ SNOW ADVENTURES SPECIAL RATES FOR THE SHRED

:BW Shred DownUnder ‘11:
September 12th-18th
Shred Weekend 16/17/18th

Deposit for THE SHRED SHED
$100
BSB: 802-124
Acc: 70128
Acc name: Sebanj
reference: shred (and your screen name!)

Stay as many days as you want!! 11th-18th

$120

Accommodation Only
When all beds are filled and everyone has set their dates I will work out the fairest price for the days you stay.
Refunds will be available or will go towards your lift pass.

The Shred Shed is divided in 2 apartments; Doesn’t include linen (Blankets & Dooners are included)
3 large bedrooms in chalet : bed1-Queen, <strike>bed2-2 singles</strike>, bed3-3 bunks, Lounge room-sofa bed
Studio apartment in Basement : 2 bunks, 1 tri-bunk

Who’s In?

1. K2 </small>
2. tjswish <small>

3. Jeff Pang (Chemical Storm)
4. Chemical Storm
5. Chemical Storm
6. Chemical Storm
7. Snowman
8. Dan83
9. Billy
10. Jensta
11. MoonUnit (Paid $135 for two nights last week)

House of Ullr

$210pp/2 nights/2 breakfast
with 20 booked price drops to $199.50ea)

Sandy & Steven Connor
Phone +61 (0)2 6457 6210
Fax +61 (0)2 6457 6116

Email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
URL http://houseofullr.com.au/index.html

Who’s In?

Mizu Kuma
fast eddie
Warren Chapstick
fatima4u

Oz Snow Adventures ~River Inn Deal~

HERE

rider26/Just Giver

THA

(Thredbo Alpine Hotel)
Azz/Tambo

Jindy

Jason2233

Lift Pass $155-2days (value season)
TBA discounted lift pass price for Boardworld Shred waiting on email from KT
Every 20 bought get 1 for free.

notes

Jeff Pang - Chemical Storm Snowboard Demo.
        - Possible house party (TBA), 
spaz - Free headcam use for BWM Best Run comp. (any time during season 2011) MUST BE BOARDWORLD MEMBER!
    - Photo and video action shoot.
    - Daily video screenings.

rider - Any BW sponsor giveaway’s?
    - Burton
K2   - Jam & Singalong

Prize Pool

Snowboard (Chemical Storm ‘Octorocker’)
Headcam
Burton gear
+heaps more TBA

Demo’s

Headcams
Chemical Storm
Burton

Comp Suggestions
Accommodation Rivalry: Shed v’s Ullr v’s OzSnow v’s Tambazz
In Your Face: K/O Trick Comp
Fancy dress:
Best Jib:
Best Air:
Fail award:
Best Slash:
Best Drop:
BWM pick:
Most improved (during Shred week/weekend)
VIDEO:Best line through the resort (running all season - winner judged at BW shred)

Moon, that list there is a bit old, there is others Nytesky x3, OzGirl and Snowman who are also in the Shed and paid. smile Also, the price is not $120 as we needed 135 per person.

TJswish - 02 September 2011 03:24 AM

Moon, that list there is a bit old, there is others Nytesky x3, OzGirl and Snowman who are also in the Shed and paid. smile Also, the price is not $120 as we needed 135 per person.

Thanks for the advice TJ. I paid $135 to Spaz last week so I guess I’m covered. Do I need to make a post or PM someone to confirm accommodation etc?

Thanks mate!

MU

See other thread you posted in, I’m on the phone so I ain’t typing again lol

I think the reason Spaz locked the other thread was to sort through all the yes and payments etc. Give him a few days and it think he will post something similar to the above, as a final absolute list.

Moonunit, send Spaz a text (number posted on the other page) and ask him to confirm your payment I am sure it i fine though.

ozgirl - 02 September 2011 03:58 AM

I think the reason Spaz locked the other thread was to sort through all the yes and payments etc. Give him a few days and it think he will post something similar to the above, as a final absolute list.

Moonunit, send Spaz a text (number posted on the other page) and ask him to confirm your payment I am sure it i fine though.

Thanks Oz. Just sent Spaz a text, so all should be good. I’m sure he’s very busy.

I also see you’re strapping on a board for the shred. Nice work!!

MU

Hmmmm so it seems!!

(channeling Ullr, Channeling Ullr….)

ozgirl - 02 September 2011 04:15 AM

Hmmmm so it seems!!

(channeling Ullr, Channeling Ullr….)

Hey Oz you’ll be fine. I’m no Mr Shredinski so if you fall over a bit you’ll be in good company.

MU

i was just having a look at the comp suggestions and i think all the houses vs each other would b great!!! us ullr boys will take any1 down hahahahahahaha

Man, I hope that the predictions of fresh stuff fallin this week is correct!!!!!

Merrits today!!!!!!  shock