The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

GO TORAH!!!! GOLD!!!!

Woooooooooohoooooo

:D

yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
YEAH
YEWHAH
AWESOMEO

i concur wink

You Bloody Beauty!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
I knew she had the talent to rip up the Olympics this year.
Aussssssie GOld Baby!!!

smile Yeah Torah!!!

Yeah that was so good to see her make the nut to set the bar and put the pressure on.

I just watched the replay, why did they only get presented with flowers and no medal?!

Torah was incredible. Talk about a champion… laying down an awesome run with so much pressure on her. So proud of her!

The medal presentation is later. They present them with flowers after the event, then there is an official medal presentation.

So, I wonder if Jake is regretting dropping Torah from the team a few years ago?

This just may put ROXY on the map of snowboarding for sure…. it says to me that it is so much less about the board, and more about the rider. We all know that deep down, though of course.
Quicksilver owns Mervin manufacturing which is GNU and Libtech. Danny Kass rides for GNU… and Torah doesnt fit in the image of Lib or GNU, but fits ROXY very well… Quicksilver getting more involved in snowboarding, hmmmm..

So I bet many still thought Torah was just another pretty face.
Good for her.

Kelly won first olympics, she gets bronze.
Hannah won the second olympics, she gets silver,
Torah wins now, and she gets gold… kind of a perfect historical display of women’s snowboarding.
AWESOME!