The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oz Girl ~ Should she be on Boardworld?

Poll: What should we do with Ozgirl?
Total Votes: 90
Leave her alone, she’s RAD
Off with her head Arrrggghhhhh
Tease her about being a skier and patroller relentlessly
Give her a board so she can throw the poles and free the mind.
Make her follow JustGivers example and keep her activity to a minimum.

nothing better than a good head lopping off. B for me!....dont worry it will get better, merely a flesh wound

ozgirl - 30 August 2011 04:25 AM

Sure will do grin

Are you around on this weekend? Or are Thursday nites better?

I’m only there on Thursday evenings. 3pm to 8:30pm.

CRACKERS - 30 August 2011 04:48 AM

nothing better than a good head lopping off. B for me!....dont worry it will get better, merely a flesh wound

You really are a pirate!!!!!  big surprise

Either that or Jonathan Rhys Meyers….. hehe

I don’t know if I would be able to say no to him!

rider26 - 30 August 2011 04:20 AM
ozgirl - 30 August 2011 04:16 AM
finney - 30 August 2011 04:05 AM

I voted C.. Basically because australian patrollers anno me - at least the ones that have yelled at me for no apparent reason.
I’m really not that phased that she’s a planker, each to their own at the end of the day.

Hey downer  you haven’t met nor have I yelled at you - give me a go wink

Yeah finney, you jerk!  LOL

wink

downer

finney - 30 August 2011 05:48 AM

I voted C.. Basically because australian patrollers anno me - at least the ones that have yelled at me for no apparent reason.
I’m really not that phased that she’s a planker, each to their own at the end of the day.

wink

downer

Rightly so!!

Hey Oz
I think I have seen you around Perisher. I was working there the last 4 seasons (not this one sadly)
What part do u patrol?

She sounds like another resident boozehound! Let her stay!!!!! I need a wing(wo)man wink billy

Your a closet snowboarder so come out closet OZ. The only reason you ski is for work.

Andy Aitken - 30 August 2011 05:53 AM

Hey Oz
I think I have seen you around Perisher. I was working there the last 4 seasons (not this one sadly)
What part do u patrol?

I only got in this season and I am only Voli - I go where the Pro’s tell me to go. Sadly whilst in training I am usually shadowing a Red Jacket and can’t free ski. So I haven’t done much skiing with friends this season which is why i am looking forward to the Shred!

As mentioned elsewhere my name is written in the back of my helmet so look out for me! Its funny I forgot about my name and was wondering why people were shouting out to me in lift lines and the like (I have the new uniform and new free skiing gear this year) Then I remembered the helmet LOL.

I have been shadowing patrol for the last couple of years (not a pre-requisite just trying to get up the guts to join! now i am in I am not sure why i dragged my heels…. ) so maybe that’s where you recognise me??

Bloody skiers…  michelle

She’s RAD! I’ll give her that vote smile

Love the fine print you got there Azz! raspberry

fast eddie - 30 August 2011 07:09 AM

Bloody skiers…  michelle

Don’t beat yaself up like that, Saucey!!!!!

ozgirl - 30 August 2011 05:49 AM
finney - 30 August 2011 05:48 AM

wink

downer

Rightly so!!

That’s a bit harsh!!!!!! You bully skier, you!!!!!  hmmm

And the guy with the chicken legs should know better!!!!!  mad

ozgirl - 30 August 2011 05:45 AM

Either that or Jonathan Rhys Meyers….. hehe

I don’t know if I would be able to say no to him!

I just finished watching all four seasons of The Tudors while I was off sick for a week. By the end of it I thought Jonathan Rhys Meyers was Henry VIII…but whilst we are taking about it…I reckon you should give boarding a go, cos there would be a few pros around who would look after you and might only laugh a bit when you fall over.

MU