The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oz Girl ~ Should she be on Boardworld?

Poll: What should we do with Ozgirl?
Total Votes: 90
Leave her alone, she’s RAD
Off with her head Arrrggghhhhh
Tease her about being a skier and patroller relentlessly
Give her a board so she can throw the poles and free the mind.
Make her follow JustGivers example and keep her activity to a minimum.

So we all know that Ozgirl is a skier, so we cut her some slack and let her hang out at Boardworld because even though she skis,
it would seem she is pretty rad chick.

But then I see this pic….......

WTF !!!????? A ski patroller as well !!!!!!!

Maybe this is just pushing the limit a little too much???  cool mad

What should we do??

Just playing with you, don’t care if you ski or board, as long as you are fun to ride with.
Ski Patrollers are a vital part of the mountain and should be congratulated for their time, effort and amazing skills they use to keep us safe

I couldn’t decide whether to vote for A or D. Eventually I figured option A was the most appropriate. Having met Kim previously, it’s definitely the most accurate.

Let’s not forget Kim posted a video of herself snowboarding. The way I see it, we should encourage her to continue exploring snowboarding, while still upholding her love for skiing and duties as a Ski Patroller. This is what Boardworld is all about - encouraging people to get on a board and have fun! There’s no reason she can’t enjoy both sports.

So, to take my own advice… Kim, can I give you a snowboarding lesson at The Shred? wink

We can all come and watch her fall over smile lol

Hell yeah!!!!!

Ditch the fence palins, get some outerwear three sizes too big, say “wasssup” and give the shaka freely, and come over to the dark side!!!!!

fast eddie is gonna do it!!!!!

No student of mine falls over! Oh wait, yes they do.  shut eye

I voted C.. Basically because australian patrollers anno me - at least the ones that have yelled at me for no apparent reason.
I’m really not that phased that she’s a planker, each to their own at the end of the day.

Haha love it - I did wonder how that pic slid past un-noticed!

rider26 - 30 August 2011 03:45 AM

I couldn’t decide whether to vote for A or D. Eventually I figured option D was the most appropriate. Having met Kim previously, it’s definitely the most accurate.

Hang on - wait I am not RAD??

So, to take my own advice… Kim, can I give you a snowboarding lesson at The Shred? wink

Okay sure as long as someone gears me up - i have spent enough this season!!

finney - 30 August 2011 04:05 AM

I voted C.. Basically because australian patrollers anno me - at least the ones that have yelled at me for no apparent reason.
I’m really not that phased that she’s a planker, each to their own at the end of the day.

Hey downer  you haven’t met nor have I yelled at you - give me a go wink

ozgirl - 30 August 2011 04:15 AM

Haha love it - I did wonder how that pic slid past un-noticed!

I couldn’t decide whether to vote for A or D. Eventually I figured option D was the most appropriate. Having met Kim previously, it’s definitely the most accurate.

Hang on - wait I am not RAD??

Okay sure as long as someone gears me up - i have spent enough this season!!

OH NO! I got A and D mixed up. I meant to say A. I voted for A! I will edit my post now.  teacherboy

Gear, no problem. Do you have boots? If not, give me your size.

26.5 in ski boots or a Mens 8 (aus)

ozgirl - 30 August 2011 04:16 AM

Yeah finney, you jerk!  LOL

wink

ozgirl - 30 August 2011 04:20 AM

26.5 in ski boots or a Mens 8 (aus)

Any chance you could come into STM so you can try on some rental boots? Otherwise I will grab a men’s size 8. No problem if you can’t.

Board and bindings I’ll have sorted for you.

Sure will do grin

Are you around on this weekend? Or are Thursday nites better?

ozgirl - 30 August 2011 04:16 AM

Yell at him now then, oz!!!!! We wont mind!!!!!

And that pic of ya didn’t slip past the radar!!!!! It will resurface around this place for years to come!!!!!

I’m 100% positive that Separated@Birth is one such place!!!!!  evil

Mizu Kuma - 30 August 2011 04:04 AM

come over to the dark side!!!!!

You wouldn’t be the first . . .

You may even get a cookie?