The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld members mug shots

wen eddie found out i wasnt a fellow skier he threw of me off his lap in disgust

Yeah what a dog for doing that ay, he is the biggest arse hole some times!!!!!!

ozgirl - 10 August 2011 01:09 AM

Okay I just has a little debate in my head about posting this mug shot… and posting won. Cause everyone in the world knows what happened to my car (now written about in two local jindy papers) and since i have talked about the incident on sites people know who “Ozgirl” is anyway. So nothing to hide!

And well ya know I am quiet chuffed to be wearing this uniform. grin

Two local Jindy papers = everyone in the world hmmm LOL

Uniform will look better without the ‘Trainer’ patch.
Have you laughed any injured punters in the face yet? Saved anyone? Need me to come to P and hurt myself?

Haha Spaz,

I have already had one friend pick up in uniform (Vetski) don’t need another thank you all the same - and i think you need another injury even less!

Gosh that photo showed promise of an epic winter…. i don’t think that the snow looks that great any more!

ozgirl - 29 August 2011 11:29 PM

Haha Spaz,

I have already had one friend pick up in uniform (Boardingbuny) don’t need another thank you all the same - and i think you need another injury even less!

Gosh that photo showed promise of an epic winter…. i don’t think that the snow looks that great any more!

Hey Oz, yes the uniform would look better without ‘trainee’ on it, but you gotta start somewhere. Also I’m not sure if boarders can be voli patrolers can they?

MU

Yes they can.

We had 4 join this year.

Blahhh my mug raspberry
i give this tee a thumbs up smile

Wow, that is a “Mug” shot, BKM!!!!!

Only kiddin!!!!!  shaka

No Mizu this is a mug shot Johno

No, that’s Austentayshus!!!!!

Nice one Johno!!!!!  cool grin

BKM - 31 August 2011 06:43 AM

Blahhh my mug raspberry
i give this tee a thumbs up smile

Yeeeeeeeeeeeew!  shaka

Any new members wanna post their mug shot…

P.S. BKM, thats going in Separated at birth evil

im newish, here i am doing my best facebook pose

If it was a proper FB you would be pulling duckface.

nthnbeachesguy - 20 December 2011 10:22 PM

If it was a proper FB you would be pulling duckface.

LOL LOL