The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where’s Spaz??

Yeah man and stop by Canberra on the way! Actually… I might just get myself some Crust tonight while the man is at gridiron training!

So its settled!
Spaz I guess we will see you in a couple of weeks with our pizzas? raspberry

Wow!
In another time these fun comments could easily have put me on the worlds longest pizza delivery route.

Right now I’m meant to be on the Nullabour documenting an Ultramarathon run, my ankle put the kibosh on that. Darwin isn’t that far or difficult from Kalgoolie is it? Especially for my 43 year old VW!!!!

blizzard!!!!!!!!! I COULD HAVE DELIVERED TO CANBERRA LAST NIGHT!!! I drove through at about 9pm.

Well where the bloody hell were you while I was sitting in the car freezing at 9pm waiting for the other half to finish football training!

blizzard_22 - 25 August 2011 12:40 PM

Well where the bloody hell were you while I was sitting in the car freezing at 9pm waiting for the other half to finish football training!

Driving!

spaz - 25 August 2011 12:32 PM

my ankle put the kibosh on that.

Damn - I know how much you were looking forward to that! :-(

And today I’ve driven 200km and ended up where I started.

I just decided to have a lay down before tackling the 500km I do every other Monday. Pizza delivery will have to make do without me.

Can’t push myself to hard this close to the shred, with fathers day next weekend I’ll be doing an extra 1000km this fortnight, then before I know it the shred will be underway and I’ll need the rest of the season to recover. With this Sydney weather it’s hard to stay focused on snow. I’ll have to keep in mind it’s the time of year many snow bunny’s hit the hill in as little as a bikini… oooh flesh (and snow) do the heart and mind good.