The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mizu Clan Shredit!!!!!

Diablo 2 was my game lol. I wish I had spent those hours skating or surfing.

MoonUnit - 26 August 2011 09:18 PM
BKM - 26 August 2011 05:13 PM

It’s good getting them into some boarding at a young age, I wish my parents took me snowboarding haha

Yep I have a problem. My wife and two kids are all skiiers. I need convert the little one’s to snowboarding before they are past the point of no return.

MU

Don’t sweat it too much, MU!!!!!

Mrs Mizu and both my girls (Miss Pops and Baby Mizu), started out ridin fence palins, but once they had a taste of boardin they have never returned!!!!

Miss Pops use to hammer on a pair of skis!!!!

CRACKERS - 26 August 2011 07:09 AM

Dearest Mizu

I have no time either

but you must be able to scrape some thing together!

Crackers

ps: no worries

Dear momentarily neglected CRACKERS,

I really don’t think that I will have time!!!!

And I eagerly await your Pirates Of The Selwynian edit, starin yourself as Capin Jatz Crackers Sparrow, and the limey barnacles that ya call ya crew!!!!

Mizu Kuma

p.s. don’t mention it!!!!

well I’ll live in hope then Mizu. Maybe you can formulate one for the next round!
Didn’t film anywhere near enough at Selwyn but there will be something thrown up!

I used to play WoW and I haven’t been on the snow…
I live a sad life :( lol

Andy Aitken - 27 August 2011 09:01 AM

Diablo 2 was my game lol. I wish I had spent those hours skating or surfing.

Damn. I played countless hours on that game. I even played a couple of hours on normal level with my 7 yo son last night. I’ve still got a 88th level Barbarian who’s played right through Hell level on D2. Hey I have the right wrist of a 90 year old man thanks to D2.

Having said that D3 is out next year. OK, OK I know I’m off topic.

To reply to Mizu, yes I have a plan to get them all on boards in the next 2-3 years.

MU