The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ordering board from the USA?

Sounds good, mate. At least now you know what you’re looking for. Hopefully we can track down the 147 for you. I will get back to you next week. Have a great weekend.  cool smile

likewise mate!

Hey pazza, I feel like I have come in late on this. But if it is any help on terms of boards, I am 165cm 5"5’ and usually weight in around the 77-80kg mark. I currently ride a 152 in OZ and have used 155 overseas. Small boards are rad, I love them. But unless you are looking at doing a lot of park slightly bigger isn’t a bad thing.
What’s your background in riding?

Yeah, but your 37% silicone, CJ!!!!!!

ohhh did you get a boob job?

He’s had about 5 I think???? Don’t ya read the Womens Weekly!!!!!

i must have missed that issue…

It was the one with the free toilet freshner, in the shape of Tommy Lee’s scrotum!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 27 August 2011 09:05 AM

It was the one with the free toilet freshner, in the shape of Tommy Lee’s scrotum!!!!

I think Tommy Lee’s appendages have the opposite effect on bacteria gulp

I think that’s how it was supposed to work, Andy!!!! By attractin all of the diseases first, and once they are on it you simply flush it away and start again with another celebrity ball bag until that one no longer attracts anythin!!!!

rider26 - 26 August 2011 04:36 AM

Unless someone is unusually short or tall for their height, I always use weight as the determining factor in board length. I think too often people use height as the determining factor. It’s all about how much force you’re exerting on the board. I would still go for the 150.

Exactly. A snowboard doesn’t know how tall you are, but it knows how heavy you are. I’m 5’5” and a 52 is about as small as I want to go (skateynana). I also think the 50 is a better size. Unless he’s a regular park rider that wants low swing weight etc, I don’t see any disadvantages of going with 150.

Seems like a WEIGHTY issue this one.
37% sillycone sounds right. 7 boob jobs now had 2 more for the sake of it.

But the hepatitis helps keep the weight off, right?

C J Parker - 27 August 2011 06:53 PM

Seems like a WEIGHTY issue this one.
37% sillycone sounds right. 7 boob jobs now had 2 more for the sake of it.

You go girl!!!!!  shaka

No 147s left in Australia. Sorry pazza.  hmmm