The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Favourite Hero

Poll: Favourite Hero
Total Votes: 17
Superman
Batman
Spiderman
Captain America
Hulk
Ironman
Fantastic Four
Green Lantern
Flash
X-Men
Thor
Hell Boy
Daredevil
Elektra
Punisher
Green Hornet
Ghost Rider
Other
Tony Hawk
Shaun White

So we have Batman V Superman but there is tons more heroes than that.

Here is the poll to choose your favourite hero.

Batman fo shooo

Clearly I haven’t watch a lot of super hero stuff (or read comics…)

I haven’t seen one batman movie. But I used to watch the tv series, Smallville (thats about superman isn’t??) Oh and I also watch the one with Terri Hatcher .... weird LOL not sure why i gravitate towards superman over others LOL

Oh and spiderman movies….. that Kiss…. yep big romantic! and love Kristen Dunst. Tobi not so hot i suppose….

(i actually have no idea if i am naming people correctly… whateves!

Blankman is the one and only!!!!!

Who voted for other? And who/why?

Read my post above yours!!!!!  hmmm

TJswish - 26 August 2011 06:53 AM

Who voted for other? And who/why?

Lance Armstrong.

He ticks all the right boxes. Exposure to intense radiation and miraculously surviving a near death experience transforms him into a man above mortal men - capable of performing superhuman feats and enduring levels of pain that would destroy lesser beings. He then devotes his life to saving the lives of others.

You missed a couple so I edited for you smile

Tony Hawk

Azz - 26 August 2011 07:11 AM

Tony Hawk

Not really ‘heroic’, but I witnessed a remarkably selfless act by Hawk many years ago. It was the eighties, right around the time Mike McGill had invented the McTwist. Hawk, Cab and Lance Mountain were doing a halfpipe/street demo, and there was a pretty big crowd present. The highlight (for most of the crowd) was Mountain’s attempt to finally land a McTwist in the halfpipe. He tried, and tried, and was so close to nailing it, and the crowd was going nuts. When he finally stomped it, the place erupted - it was huge! But here’s the really cool bit - the demo (and crowd) moved over to the street section, but Hawk waited at the top of the halfpipe for (almost) everyone to leave. When only a few of us were left, Hawk dropped in, performed a perfect McTwist, then acid dropped off the opposite platform and quietly skated over to the street section. He didn’t want to detract from Mountain’s moment of glory. Impressive.

That chick on X men who turns invisible.

I voted for Robert Downey Jr…OOPS I mean Iron man wink

Yeah Iron man is cool for sure.

I voted for Batman. He’s my favourite but Superman would still kick his ass as per the other thread.

Spiderman is the worst. Toby Maguire killed it for me.

BKM - 26 August 2011 08:07 AM

Which chick? are you thinking of Fantastic Four?

And what’s the deal with listing X-Men as one option??? Can’t group all of those into one!!! Leaves out honourable mention of Wolverine!!!

SnowDragon Wolverine Disclaimer

snowdragon - 26 August 2011 10:06 AM
BKM - 26 August 2011 08:07 AM

Which chick? are you thinking of Fantastic Four?

Nah not her, I just googled her and the chick I’m talking about is the one that can walk through walls and stuff. I got a bit mixed up.

Man,iIf I had her power I would phase through walls and steal boards and rob a bank….Just sayin.

Yeah Wolverine would definitely be up the for a vote from me too. mmm, hugh Jackman!