The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oh YES! It’s Billy’s Official BW Shred Countdown

A: 16
B: 21

shred

This is almost turning into the When will Billy do the Rider’s challenge countdown! smile

hmmm

TJswish - 25 August 2011 07:28 AM

This is almost turning into the When will Billy do the Rider’s challenge countdown! smile

LOL

Only for you TJ, only for you!!!!! Go and get yaself a cold spoon there young lad!!!!!  cool smirk

Mizu Kuma - 25 August 2011 09:15 AM

Only for you TJ, only for you!!!!! Go and get yaself a cold spoon there young lad!!!!!  cool smirk

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha snake

LOL

TJ, being an IT geek, you should be able to find that sort of action online wink

Stop being prejudice against IT people. While some IT people can be “geeky” we should not be generalized for it.

Though I was planning to bring my sound system down to the shred so we can pump the tunes…:lol:

A: 15
B: 20

And no sleeps til Hotham! Argh, I better go pack! shred

TJswish - 25 August 2011 01:26 PM

Stop being prejudice against IT people. While some IT people can be “geeky” we should not be generalized for it.

Though I was planning to bring my sound system down to the shred so we can pump the tunes…:lol:

Ooooh a raw nerve! Maybe we should prod further.

Yeh it’s not right to stereotype IT people. They have feelings you know…just like politicians, serial killers and people smugglers.  smile

Ya forgot “Stalkers”, MU!!!!!!

A: 14
B: 19

Lovely day at Hotham today!

Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 2 weeks away till D-day shaka

dance

A: 13
B: 18

Just got back from Hotham - very very tired panda!! Saw Torah Bright there today shred
Ps. If I forget to do this, I give permission for others to!! wink