The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

cords, when you’re in ‘MY TEAM’ you will see a little yellow button underneath the player’s jersey. Click that button to sub them out, then use the same yellow button for someone on your bench to sub them in. You can also change the order of your subs, so you can prioritise who comes in first if one of your starters doesn’t play. Don’t forget to click the button ‘CONFIRM CHANGES’.

Three of my big players only played like 15 minutes each. I should know better for picking Liverpool players (always disappointing). Michelle is yet to joint he league but she’s on 54 points I think.

Pretty boring first round except for Bolton and Man City.

Who is ‘The Chosen Ones’?

Late to the party, but I’m in smile

unlimited changes until 2nd round kicks off. cheering.

i picked Aguero but then thought ” nah he wont play, and if he does will only play like 20 mins off the bench and not do much” so picked danny wellbeck..

how wrong was i….

haha Aguero is so good. Been watching him blaze for Atletico for the past 2 seasons. Gonna see if I can fit him in somehow

Aguero + Suarez up front for me smile Hope they keep up their form..

yeah i’ve already got suarez (being a liverpool fan and all) and Kenwyn jones of stoke up front. Can we still do trading so i can try and squeeze aguero in?

yeh mate unlimited trades till the cutoff for round 2 due to some stuff up with their server over the weekend.

Rankings after week 2

1—————  Bahama Mamas —————Michelle Holmes—————103 (Just Giver)
  2—————  The Chosen Ones ————Pep Guardiola——————100 (??????)
  3—————  Dangerous FC——————- Dwyane Wade—————- 98 (Rider_26)
  4—————tjswish——————————Tristan Brown——————93 (TJswish)
  5—————  Cords Liverbirds FC ——- Margie Andreason   ————73 (Cords)
  6—————  clunge hunters—————- dean hayes———————- 69 (Deano)
  7—————K2’s Teachers Pets———- Brad Hocking——————- 66 (K2)
  8—————humdinga   ————————Vi Thang—————————65 (Humdinga)
  9—————Florentines————————Niccolo Machiavelli———- 59 (???????)
  10—————Trouts finest——————- Thomas Fetterplace———53 (Crackers Bro)
  11—————Lindsay FC———————- andy lindsay———————52 (Fast Eddie or Warren?)
  12—————Tokens—————————- Tom Luo—————————39 (T-Spec)

Some of you guys had a shocker!

Wishing I didn’t stick with Drogba. I was so tempted to take him out but thought I’d give him one more chance as Chelsea had an easy game. Doesn’t look like the manager wants him playing more than 30 minutes a game. Given Torres’ form I thought he’d get more minutes than that.

I’m disappointed Everton went down so badly to Queens Park. I thought Cahill might get up for a goal or two.

Who is The Chosen Ones?

yeh im going terrible!

trouts finest is Crackers little bro trout (AKA Snappy Tom) as featured in the “under the lift with troutface” vid crackers put up a few weeks ago.

Stoked that I was last last week and have moved up to 5th! Long season though I know, so I’m sure it’ll go downhilll from here.

Yeah rider I have cahill in my team…watched the first half of that game and he missed an open goal header - spewing! Also, I think Andre V-B is going to give Torres a real chance to get back in to form and if he doesn’t, he’ll be out after xmas.

DEano - clungehunters? hahahahha inbetweeners fan or what?

absolutely!

a girl i know in the UK said the movie is hell funny

haha yeah I can’t wait to see it.

Everton! however we sucked this week

hey I joined the league