The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Trip 2012 CANADA….

That’s awesome, boys. What dates are you thinking? Have you already booked everything?

If not, you should look at Skimax. They are giving a 5% discount on any package to Boardworld members. Details here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2779/

So stoked - it will be great having you guys over there for a week!  shaka

Heeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!

Ya didn’t ask me if I wanted to go!!!!!  mad

rider26 - 16 August 2011 06:56 AM

That’s awesome, boys. What dates are you thinking? Have you already booked everything?

If not, you should look at Skimax. They are giving a 5% discount on any package to Boardworld members. Details here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2779/

So stoked - it will be great having you guys over there for a week!  shaka

Yeah ive put a quote into them just waiting on a reply, nothing booked yet mate…..

Mizu Kuma - 16 August 2011 09:42 AM

Heeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!

YES i did you bald bastard and you said NO!!!!!!!  smirk

Warren Chapstick - 16 August 2011 08:43 PM

Heeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!

Yeah I know, but I just wanted to make ya look like the slack prick that ya really are!!!!! That’s all!!!!!

now you looks bad Mizu.. shame on you

finney - 17 August 2011 02:32 AM

now you looks bad Mizu.. shame on you

Oh, I’m used to it finney!!!!!  downer

Mizu NoTee - 16 August 2011 11:29 PM
Warren Chapstick - 16 August 2011 08:43 PM

Heeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!

Yeah I know, but I just wanted to make ya look like the slack prick that ya really are!!!!! That’s all!!!!!

You know me tell well Mizu LOL

Tell well? wink

What dates are you thinking of going to Canada? Rough idea?

The 2nd of february for three weeks same as last year…..

What do you think?

Do Whistler last then. Only reason is my sister is due to give birth at the end of January, so I will be flying back to Sydney for a couple of weeks. I want to be there when you boys are there!

Righto mate ill talk to the boys and get it sorted wink

I dont wanna upset you lol snake  cause i seen what you did to Mizu…....

That’s right…  michelle

Hahahahaha   zipper

Im waiting on skimax to see what there price is, there a ittle busy.

Just saw this posted on whistler blackcomb’s facebook.

http://www.pitchengine.com/pitch/168371/

08.22.2011 - Another epic season of snow is expected at Whistler Blackcomb as meteorologists are once again predicting a La Niña winter for the 2011.2012 ski season. For Western Canada, the La Niña weather pattern typically means cooler than normal temperatures and consistent heavy precipitation during the winter months. Last season, these ideal conditions resulted in near record breaking snowfall at Whistler Blackcomb. With a total accumulation of 1579 centimetres or 51.8 feet, the 2010.2011 winter was the second snowiest season on record, bringing the annual snowfall average up to1042 centimetres or 34.1 feet. With snow from last winter still remaining in the Whistler alpine, skiers and snowboarders around the world are anxiously awaiting the start to the 2011.2012 ski season at Whistler Blackcomb which officially begins on November 24, 2011.

shaka