The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld beanies!!!!

Our wardrobes getting filled up with BoardWorld merchandise. We all have those rad BoardWorld t-shirts and most of us got a hold of those custom made hoodies (unfortunately mine is a little short - myself being 186cm tall).

Now i thought why dont we go further and order some beanies. They would keep us warm, we can wear them on most of the occasions and on slopes; all while representing BW.

They going to be a lot cheaper than hoodies, practically impossible to stuff up and we should be able to get a variety of colours (I’m planning to get a fluro yellow, maybe green and grey). As for the logo we can go with knitted /embodied logo.

I still need to do some research on the prices and company to go with (unless someone is familiar with one than fee free to nominate a company)

But wanted to hear everyone’s opinion..

Here’s an example of one, but instead of LRB we should have BW on the side (Speacial thank you to our sexy model - DAMN he’s a beast)

Here’s one of the site’s that does it… will need to email them and get a quote once we find out the numbers etc.

http://www.designmyhat.com.au/beanies_scull.html

Yeah, beanies would be sweet for sure.

Beanies sound pretty sweet smile
Do you guys have BW Singlets/Tank tops? If not, I reckon it’ll be a sweet idea!

Bandana’s are another cheap option aswell.. just throwing it out there

I would rock a beanie for sure

I’d love a fitted cap!

What colour???? Zipper????

Mizu Kuma - 20 August 2011 09:25 PM

Pockets????

singlet would be sick, beanie would be cool too, but I already have lots of those. haha

snowdragon - 20 August 2011 10:43 PM
Mizu Kuma - 20 August 2011 09:25 PM

Pockets????

Only for an ipod!!!!

Too hot for a beanie in Darwin :( but I’ll probably buy one for the hell of it smile

As much as I like the idea, I don’t think we should go overboard with the BW stuff… lol

tjswish - 21 August 2011 03:18 AM

As much as I like the idea, I don’t think we should go overboard with the BW stuff… lol

True smile

I’m pretty happy with stickers and stuff. Where can I get the stickers anyway?

I guess so, i mean even if we place the order now it still wnt be ready for the Shred and any later than that and it’s going to be too hot to wear them. Next year it is..

BKM - 21 August 2011 03:20 AM

True smile

I’m pretty happy with stickers and stuff. Where can I get the stickers anyway?

Give it a few days, rider will announce the sticker contest then you can send your address to him and he will send you some to plaster in weird and wonderful locations.