The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ta Da!!

I’ll rock this while riding

Hey Oz nice piccys. I was on the one of the islands in the Lake Jindabyne a little while ago and stumbled upon a rather touching shrine to a local boy who died around 2000. I think it’s called Lion island. I only mention it cos I think it’s the island in one of the photos. The shrine had a cross made from a skateboard for the upright I think and a snowboard for the horizontal part of cross. So there you go.

MU

blizzard_22 - 19 August 2011 11:33 AM

I’ll rock this while riding

That is a cool top. No missing you in that.

MU

Love the Skull Graphics!!!!!  cool grin

I want a bruins Jersey which I will rock at Shred the 2nd.

Mizu, do you not know what movie that jersey is from?!

blizzard_22 - 19 August 2011 11:50 AM

Is is the ‘Water Boy’?

MU

Longest Yard! Remake of the original Bert Reynolds version. There is also a soccer version called Mean Machine.

blizzard_22 - 19 August 2011 11:50 AM

Ahhh, but he sold out on his crew!!!!!!

(I know, I know, he came good in the end!!!!!)

Okay back to me and the boardworld promotion….

This is in mum and dads flat on top of the fridge - boardworld and snocam flyers

And in the compendium

and hodl onto your hats I have the ultimate coming up…. just waiting for the video to upload :D

here is the shenanigans of this evening…..

[photobucket]http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i144/kimozgirl/?action=view&current=VID-20110819-00002.mp4[/photobucket]

Bloody video….

this is the link if the above doesn’t load

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i144/kimozgirl/?action=view&current=VID-20110819-00002.mp4

In case you can’t hear anything - my parents live across the road from the buses capital of jindy…..

Great work oz lol

LOL

You really need some practice in removin the backing off a sticker, oz!!!!!! Haahahahahaa!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 19 August 2011 11:32 PM

LOL

You really need some practice in removin the backing off a sticker, oz!!!!!! Haahahahahaa!!!!!

Yeah I will second that LOL!!!