The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WHY?  ~The Philosophy thread~

in fact, when I read old threads, some of my best posts are when I have had a vino or five billy

I am with ya on that one brother!!!!!  shaka

Did some one say something about getting milked all day?

most of this thread is irrelevant to me anyway as I am immortal and ill live for ever. that also gives me a long time to contemplate the other issues raised, and perhaps come to a solid conclusion on the cow v human debate that is raging.

CRACKERS - 19 August 2011 01:55 PM

Did some one say something about getting milked all day?

most of this thread is irrelevant to me anyway as I am immortal and ill live for ever. that also gives me a long time to contemplate the other issues raised, and perhaps come to a solid conclusion on the cow v human debate that is raging.

That comment is for the Vampire V’s Zombie thread, CRACKERS!!!!!!

Stay on topic man!!!!!  hmmm

Its hard to stay on topic when Ive seen all this before.I recall a similar conversation in Oxfordshire in 1523.

LOL

Now that’s more like it!!!!!

CRACKERS, cracking me up LOL

OK, so we had a family discussion over dinner tonight. This left one child feeling triumphant, another bewildered, the little one amused and another totally pissed off smile

The discussion was if time travel was possible, would going back in time and altering events change the future? or was the travelling through time and changing events in the past going to happen anyway. 

Should the advent of time travel be possible, can we go back and change the future or was it all meant to happen in the first place?

Whoa, did we open a MASSIVE can of worms there big surprise

triumphant = Wildman

bewildered = Rain Drop

the little one amused = Mini Shred

and another totally pissed off = Fish Munga

Was I close?????

^^ LOL

My brain hurts just trying to think about it! Urgh!

1 out of 4 right, results are surprising smile

Where the hell is spaz????

He would be all over this like a bald guy wearing a hat and sunscreen on a sunny day smirk

You guys need to watch that episode of The Simpsons with the Time Traveling Toaster!!!!!

Azz - 24 October 2011 08:00 PM

Where the hell is spaz????

He would be all over this like a bald guy wearing a hat and sunscreen on a sunny day smirk

Pretty sure he said something about taking a holiday up at Cairns

Mizu Kuma - 24 October 2011 08:21 PM

You guys need to watch that episode of The Simpsons with the Time Traveling Toaster!!!!!

That and Time Travellers wife, Back to the Future 1,2 & 3 along with the Matrix. That whole discussion lead into the whole existence debate. smile

Its so much fun to mess with teenagers heads.