The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ta Da!!

My shirt,

And thought i would show off the view i get here grin

This is the same view at 6.30 in the morning (give or take)

shaka

Nice one, Oz. That’s an awesome view!  cool smile

Now thanks to that pic the Facebook stalker will know exactly how to find you…..................................................................

LOL

I thought that TJ already did that last week????

Yea, she doesn’t hide her profile very well lol. Next I’ll find Mizu raspberry

Meanwhile, is that in East Jindy? I remember the view we had from the place I lived while down there… We could walk to the lake, no houses in between. The first day I got there, I rocked up at the house and went for a walk and sat on this rock.

Then I went back to the house and found the place unlocked and over the course of 6 months, never actually got a key to the place lol.

But I’m not lost, TJ!!!!!  cheese

nthnbeachesguy - 19 August 2011 07:27 AM

Now thanks to that pic the Facebook stalker will know exactly how to find you…..................................................................

haha - there are heaps of ways to find me. I don’t mind.

As I said earlier the interwebs knows my car now and then my name, my parents name, my profession etc etc have been published in a couple of local papers (because of my car).... I am not a secret.

ozgirl - 19 August 2011 06:26 AM

My shirt,

And thought i would show off the view i get here grin

Hmmm nice view…of the lake that is.

MU

ozgirl - 19 August 2011 08:10 AM

haha - there are heaps of ways to find me….. I am not a secret.

Just drive round Jindy, till ya see a car on it’s side!!!!! You’ll be very warm!!!!!

ozgirl - 19 August 2011 08:10 AM

haha - there are heaps of ways to find me. I don’t mind.

As I said earlier the interwebs knows my car now and then my name, my parents name, my profession etc etc have been published in a couple of local papers (because of my car).... I am not a secret.

Hey do you have a “different car”. My guess is Karman Ghia, or is that too retro.

MU

Took my dad for a drive in the car and he took me around Lakewood.

Different view of the lake/dam wall.

Dad really wanted me to get a photo of Kangaroos…

Another view

And then most important picture…...