The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Definitely! We have room for 15-20 on the weekend nights (friday / saturday) it’s just the week that is full due to low numbers when we first organised it.

Give your money to Spaz (see first page) and he will add you to the list of confirmed!

tjswish - 18 August 2011 03:51 AM

Definitely! We have room for 15-20 on the weekend nights (friday / saturday) it’s just the week that is full due to low numbers when we first organised it.

Give your money to Spaz (see first page) and he will add you to the list of confirmed!

Thanks TJ, I’ll transfer the money tonight after I confirm details with accountant. I hope I can keep up with you guys on the slopes…I’m not even going to try and keep up in the drinking games.

MoonUnit

All paid! Lock me in for Fri and Saturday nights!

And any group dinners etc put me down for.

Yahoo! 4 weeks to go!! billy

MoonUnit - 18 August 2011 03:56 AM

Thanks TJ, I’ll transfer the money tonight after I confirm details with accountant. I hope I can keep up with you guys on the slopes…I’m not even going to try and keep up in the drinking games.

MoonUnit

Haha, while I (and I’m sure a few others here) can get top to bottom on the supertrail quicker on a snowboard than if we were to drive 5km, most of us will just be chilled out riding around. And by the looks of it there are a few different levels of skill and I am sure someone will be close to your level to keep you company smile.

Not everyone can be as good as me and spaz…

I fear my liver is going to go into shock!

(i am also scared of the reputation that i seem to have gotten on here…....)

What reputation? A Skiier… yea it is pretty bad.

Billy is our resident drunk smile

Wow that look cool riding when the snow making machines are working. I’m thinking that’s either early morning or late arvo. I’m usually doling out coco pops or picking up the kiddies from Thredboland at those times.

MoonUnit

tjswish - 18 August 2011 04:28 AM

MoonUnit

Haha, while I (and I’m sure a few others here) can get top to bottom on the supertrail quicker on a snowboard than if we were to drive 5km, most of us will just be chilled out riding around. And by the looks of it there are a few different levels of skill and I am sure someone will be close to your level to keep you company smile.

Not everyone can be as good as me and spaz…

Nice video guys.. can’t wait to rock it out with you lads at the shred.

Still not too sure what day ill be getting there, but its either Tuesday or Wednesday afterwork.. By the way, does anyone know if Thredbo using those magnetic/chip passes?? and whether i should order one before i get there or just sign up for one on the spot??

Get one on the day… and yes they do.

Just get one when ya get there Snowman!!!!! spaz has organized a discount for Shred goers!!!!!

And it is a electronic setup!!!!! Just whack it in ya left sleeve pocket in ya jacket, and voila!!!!!

Andy Aitken - 18 August 2011 02:20 AM

Actually scratch that, better just put me down as interested for now. Damn real world is getting in the way of my beloved snowboarding!
  rage  Who the hell has there wedding in the snow season rage

Will be crew in and out all week, so if ya can still get down for a few days, that will still be sweet!!!!!  cool smile

MoonUnit

Lovin ya work already, MoonUnit!!!!!  rocker

Mizu Kuma - 18 August 2011 12:08 PM
Andy Aitken - 18 August 2011 02:20 AM

Actually scratch that, better just put me down as interested for now. Damn real world is getting in the way of my beloved snowboarding!
  rage  Who the hell has there wedding in the snow season rage

Will be crew in and out all week, so if ya can still get down for a few days, that will still be sweet!!!!!  cool smile

Okay cool, I’ll definitely try to. It’s really bad timing for me but GOD I want to be there right now.

really hope theres still snow mid sept !! hehehe