The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Proud owner of…

Not too sure whether we aleady have a thread on a similar topic, but i thought why don’t we mention the hardware that each one of us has at the moment.

I currently own
Boards:
Lib Tech T. Rice 2012
Burton Twin 2007

Bindings:
Burton Missions 2007

Also planning to get a set of Cartel Bindings in near future

Now, what do you have???

we need photos as well!!!

there is a thread in the equipment section,

Not trying to kill your thread but you should probably check this out: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/7/ wink

rider26 - 17 August 2011 04:55 AM

Not trying to kill your thread but you should probably check this out: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/7/ wink

murderer gulp

I HATE YOU ALL!!!!! hahahah

Don’t ya hate it when you have a great idea and someone has already beaten you to it !!!!!

I still think this thread can survive if it takes on a new direction. I thought it was something completely different when I first clicked.

Maybe like a show and tell… you post a picture of something unique or something you really like, that you own.

Starts with: “I’m the proud owner of…”

What do you think?

“I’m the proud owner of… a new Sandbox Bucket courtesy of this very fine site”  cool grin

That’s the spirit!  cheese

I am the proud owner of these

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unfortunately I the SS is leaving me tomorrow, I will cry but the Ranger should be a decent car, will get me up the mountain and on the sand as well!

These are my two bad boys at the moment…....... And the ski pole is what Eddie stole at thredbo bahahahahahaha for the GOPRO yeahhhhhhhhhh thats right GOPRO!!!!!!

This is my very favorite Cone-Incense holder I received as a gift from my Lovely on her trip to Vietnam, Isn’t it Dragonrific?!

Hahahahhaaa!!!!! That is eddies pole!!!!! He didn’t steal that at all!!!!!

Nice Bong snowdragon!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 17 August 2011 10:23 AM

Hahahahhaaa!!!!! That is eddies pole!!!!! He didn’t steal that at all!!!!!

Nice Bong snowdragon!!!!!!

uuh. . You reffering to the Lava Lamp?

Only kiddin!!!!!  LOL

Although there is a Bic Lighter on the shelf!!!!!  hmmm