The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

I think I may be able to stretch to that! - Don’t really need it but don’t fancy the drive down to Jindy. Wanna party with you guys.

Is there 2 single beds left?

haha - yeah if that happens i might have to find someone else to share with as my friend might not like me sharing a bed with her hubby LOL!!

ozgirl - 15 August 2011 12:00 PM

haha - yeah if that happens i might have to find someone else to share with as my friend might not like me sharing a bed with her hubby LOL!!

Haha, I’m pretty sure K2 wants to share with Spanish so you should be good…

Can we start a countdown?

I think you just nominated yourself for doing that Billy!

how much would the river inn cost for just the weekend? 1 room twin shared?

so there is no discount through ozsnow adventures if you just go for the weekend? With all due respect to the shredshedders, my husband and I are shy, retiring, old and boring and we’d probably (if we go at all, still a big if) want to just crash pretty early. Weekend trips take it out of us these days (especially him as he works his ass of all week, ride all weekend, drive home and then be back at work to do it all again 7am mon morning!) and we just want to ride more than party!

So how come i haven’t been added to the list :-(

I am def coming - it is just still up in the about whether I am staying at the Shred Shed or not. Hoping to confirm in the next day or two.

damn if only those spa rooms were cheaper. haha

cords - 17 August 2011 05:29 AM

so there is no discount through ozsnow adventures if you just go for the weekend? With all due respect to the shredshedders, my husband and I are shy, retiring, old and boring and we’d probably (if we go at all, still a big if) want to just crash pretty early. Weekend trips take it out of us these days (especially him as he works his ass of all week, ride all weekend, drive home and then be back at work to do it all again 7am mon morning!) and we just want to ride more than party!

Fair enough. Hopefully we are still up for partying by the end of the week hahaha!

spaz - 17 August 2011 07:46 AM
ozgirl - 17 August 2011 06:08 AM

So how come i haven’t been added to the list :-(

I am def coming - it is just still up in the about whether I am staying at the Shred Shed or not. Hoping to confirm in the next day or two.

What dates wil I lock you in?

Saturday and sunday for sliding for sure.

Friday and saturday for shred shed.

Andy Aitken - 17 August 2011 10:36 AM

Hey Crew
I’m interested in the the whole week at the shred shed. Very Interested!
Actually I want to just say I’m in, but I should probably ask if we know how much it will cost for a weeks lift pass?

Hell yeah Andy!!!!!

Awesome to have a shredder supreme rockin the week!!!!!!  cool grin

All the info should be at the start of this thread!!!!! Pass/Accom/Peeps!!!!!

hahaha I’m no kind of supreme shredder Mizu, but thanks all the same.

Okay thanks for the info TJ. So Spaz if u read this, I’M IN   rocker  provided I can still get a bed at the Shred Shed… even if I do have to bring a blow up mattress

Andy Aitken - 18 August 2011 02:20 AM

rage  Who the hell has there wedding in the snow season rage

I hear you! I had one of those last year and now I have the baby shower next weekend!! But I told them straight up that I wasn’t going to the shower if it clashed with my snow plans (this before they locked in a date) but it is my off weekend so all is good.

I am def - as 1 person. I want to pay spaz - but let me know if i have a bed.

Looking forward to it guys!

Oh and only for the weekend (read the thread/posts peoples! LOL)

Andy Aitken - 18 August 2011 02:20 AM

Actually scratch that, better just put me down as interested for now. Damn real world is getting in the way of my beloved snowboarding!
  rage  Who the hell has there wedding in the snow season rage

Yep. I have to come back a day early because of a wedding.  shut eye