The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Because i’m a good mate…....

Poll: Should Fatima4u head off to Canada to be with the love of his life?
Total Votes: 20
YES
NO
fatima4u - 16 August 2011 03:20 PM

hahahahaha thanx guys!!! good 2 see something comming out of this thread then just warren and eddie giving me shit wink

Chin up mate your still fat…......  LOL

fatima4u - 16 August 2011 03:20 PM

hahahahaha thanx guys!!! good 2 see something comming out of this thread then just warren and eddie giving me shit wink

Yeah that’s alright mate, they can be real arseholes at times, hey!!!!!

So do ya place candles, and food offerings around the picture when ya face Canada and Chant “Jeeennnaaahhh”????

Bawhawhawhaw LOL

seriously i can’t believe Fat is still in Oz

dude, if you are any chance, get to Canada now!!

plus the snow is better wink

I agree ^^^ the most embarrassing thing in this thread is that you are letting her slip through your fingers! Get on a plane!!!!!!!!!

This thread should be titled… what an idiot Fatima is for letting this chick go!

Hmmmm, time for a POLL I think !!!!!!!

Azz - 17 August 2011 04:27 AM

Hmmmm, time for a POLL I think !!!!!!!

Either that or an Ultimate Meal with the Wicked Wings????

well done Azz!

And the people who say no are clearly not your friends or jealous!! (personally i think that is the key to this whole thread!)

Mate, if you really like her do it!! You only live once and will regret for not taking your opportunity.. The worst thing that can happen to you is spending a season in Canada by yourself. I mean you already spending a season without a love of your life but in Sydney!!!

funny thing is

the pic looks like one of those pics u see in the photo frame when u buy it

just asking .......

Yeah, I did think it looked like it was setup for a photo shoot.

ozgirl - 17 August 2011 04:34 AM

well done Azz!

And the people who say no are clearly not your friends or jealous!! (personally i think that is the key to this whole thread!)

Yeah OZ i think you might have hit the nail on the head with this one bahahahahahahahahaha….....

Or you just don’t know what his mates are really like!  LOL

hahahahaha i cant believe a poll has started from all of this!!! n dw oz this is what we r all like 2 each other lol

13 yes’s lol ill have 2 tell her about this

fatima4u - 17 August 2011 03:02 PM

hahahahaha i cant believe a poll has started from all of this!!! n dw oz this is what we r all like 2 each other lol

13 yes’s lol ill have 2 tell her about this

And this has given you the perfect excuse to ring her!!!!!!

See what a great bunch of mates we all are here on Boardworld!!!!!  sick

I think it’s time to call Oprah Winfrey she can sort all this mess out!  hmmm