The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Random Stickers!

I saw one while on the bus from Bondi to Bondi Junction on a street sign (Either a stop or a speed sign, I forgot lol)

Was this you Rider?

Where can I get stickers? Box Head, send me some stickers!  cool mad

LOL ^^^^^

I saw one yesterday at Thredbo on the Keep Left sign at the round about near Friday Flat!

anyone that heads to the snow heading south as you are getting close to cooma check out the “welcome to cooma” sign…. Me and warren jammed a sticker on it 2 yrs ago and its still going strong!!!! its right under cooma on the sign shaka

look out

thredbo

fast eddie - 15 August 2011 11:22 AM

thredbo

yewwwwwwww

have this dude that lives down the road, doesn’t mind a beer or thirty billy

Comes up and talks crap. Tonight while he was rabbiting on to Tambo I ducked out and made his ute look good shaka

Oh yeah, if you ever see this ute, get the hell out of the way, he’s probably billy

TJ check following places in hakuba

club 902 on the coffee machine from the side
hakuba 47 i cant remember which lift tho there is one on the little house near the lift ( i think its the lift that takes you to fun park)
also andrew from the lab back of the ipad
hrm there should be one on the bus that goes from hakuba info centre to iwataki if they havent removed it lol ...

hakuba was covered with stickers

got few photos

Back of Andrews iPad at the lab - that was me! Also, check the shot-ski!

And master braster, and the lifts at 47, iwatake, gondola at tsugaike…...... And the rest wink

I put the one in the 902 coffee machine too!!!

(I’m pretty sure - I was billy wink )

Hahaha you guys are awesome! shaka

Billy I know about the iPad that is how we got talking about you, so blame the sticker or iPad smile but like I said Hakuba was fool of stickers.