The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome a board West Coast!!!!!  cool smile

Welcome!!! shaka

G’day all, I’m a snowboarder from the wet wet wet Northern Beaches of Sydney.  By the end of a trip planned in August I’ll be a kite(snow)boarder too!  Or as one wag called it, a “dangleboarder”.  Any other kiters on these forums?

Welcome Dropbear!!!!!!  cool grin

Welcome dropbear! Always wanted to give Kiteboarding a crack. haha dangleboarding LOL

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 22 July 2011 05:15 AM

Welcome dropbear! Always wanted to give Kiteboarding a crack. haha dangleboarding LOL

SNORT

sounds naughty!  LOL  Naw but totally kite boarding looks slick!  I’ve seen a roomate kite-sail on a frozen lake, but I can’t say i’ve ever had the , welcome dropbear!

Welcome dropbear cool smile

welcome droppy LOL

Australia has so much really good kiteboarding area. I was looking at doing an instructor course for it over a year ago. not enough people showed interest to get the officials out here.

Cheers guys smile

I’ve heard the generally accepted view is that while we have some great locations for snowkiting, getting out there at the right time with good wind and good snow is the problem…

Up there the snow is almost always good.
Lets face it - it’s a fair weather sport. And the area is the biggest obstacle the wind encounters over 1000’s and 1000’s of km. It get’s pretty nasty but has more terrain than than Sweden!

I so need a kite.

Nobody new to the board since 25 July…...

Come out come out where ever you are!

hey all.. im jan [= haha sydney area..

Hahahahahaa!!!!

Your part of the furniture nyte!!!! What are you postin in here for????

Coz i havnt done an intro yet? Ahaha