The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Where’s Spaz??

He seems to have disappeared…...

either a)working b)resting his ankle or c)i got no idea

Yeah I have noticed he is AWOL… or maybe he is just really good at hide and seek LOL

I drove to Sydney last night.

Physio wants me off my ankle for 3 weeks and told me I should be on crutches!!!  mad
After a week the pain hasn’t completely eased so on Tuesday I went to the physio, on Monday I worked after trying to ride with Skipig and Spellcheck but my ankle was to painful even just making it to Black Sallees, thankfully riding with Skipig means an hour eating and drinking which gave me a good rest, the slide down took me several rest stops. On Monday after work I was dragged out against my will to get billy 
On Saturday night I worked.

The physio believes the fine tendon between the Fibula & Tibia has been damaged. I don’t have full movement while bending my knee with my heel on the floor and that is when it hurts most - yep, the exact position you stand in when boarding.

While I’m having a moan; since I’m limping on that ankle it has put pressure on my knee of my other leg, that has the ruptured ACL which it starting to ache.

I’ll see how it feels after this weekend, while I’m here I’ll get an ultrasound before heading back to the snow on Monday.

:-(

But did you see last nights tweets??

That sucks spaz, was going to pay you a visit on Sunday to hire a cam!

Yeh that is such a bummer spaz! Heal up mate.

blizz, could spaz organise something for you and get chucky to hook you up? spaz?

Sorry to hear it, mate. Rest up and let it heal. hmmm

get better fast buddy !!!!!!!

Rest it up spaz!!!!

We can’t have ya out of action at The Shred!!!!

Hope ya have a quick recovery!!!! And maybe now that ya should have plenty of spare time up ya sleeve, ya can log on to my account and help me get my post count back up!!!! ; )

Mizu Kuma - 11 August 2011 02:48 AM

Hope ya have a quick recovery!!!! And maybe now that ya should have plenty of spare time up ya sleeve, ya can log on to my account and help me get my post count back up!!!! ; )

bahaha

cool smile

Yea Mate,
Hope those super healing powers of yours kick in!!

snowdragon - 11 August 2011 03:42 AM

Yea Mate,
Hope those super healing powers of yours kick in!!

And if they don’t kick in, then maybe Azz and I will bite some heads of his goldfish in some sort of weird voodoo healin ritual, on Sunday for ya!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 11 August 2011 12:51 AM

. . . blizz, could spaz organise something for you and get chucky to hook you up? spaz?

I can get you sorted, just sort the deets out with spaz.

What chucky said Blizzard. It’s a shame I wont be there but I left chucky with some camera’s set up and ready.

I found spaz!